What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deo's Field of Broken Dreams

DeoXy

"If you grow it they will come"...

I figured it's time to settle down and just start one log to document all my current and future projects w/ weekly picture updates with my new DSLR.. so grab a seat and some popcorn and hopefully enjoy the ride - DESTINATION : DANK

A few details on my setup :

Grow space : 2x4 for veg and 6x8 for flower
Grow medium : Coco 50/50 chip/pith blend
Containers : beer cups, 1 gal & 2gal plastic pots hand watered DTW
Lighting : 600w MH for veg, 3x 600w HPS for flower
Ventilation : 2x inline fans w/ passive intake + can carbon filters
Nutrients : veg+bloom 1 part
Current round of strains/clones : Twisted Lemon OG, GG#4
Seeds started : 3x White Pie from Relentless Genetics

I am currently getting ready to veg out some clones from my last round to run along side the GG#4 clones I have.. mainly 4 different twisted lemon OG's that I'm trying to pick a keeper to make room. My plan is to run a mix of the twisted lemon OG's under one light.. the glue will have its own light and the third light will be for testing/flowering new beans I just acquired.. I think I went a little over board the last 2 weeks w/ seed buying :D

My next projects : bunch of new gear from Relentless, PNW Roots, Greenpoint seeds, JAWS, Cabin Fever seeds, GenotypeA2, Cannarado, Seeds of compassion + a bunch of awesome freebies!

IMG_0836_zpsjagvh8t6.jpg

The clones I'm getting ready to transplant to get this show on the road! :

A tray of rooted Twisted Lemon OG and Gorilla Glue#4

IMG_0846_zpstc2prsww.jpg

GG#4

IMG_0847_zpsgabyxs6m.jpg

IMG_0848_zpsdnemnrbe.jpg

Last edited:

Relentless

Veteran
awesome man! im strapped in and ready for the ride! really looking forward to the show :D

hell of a seed selection!! what clones ya rockin?

DeoXy

awesome man! im strapped in and ready for the ride! really looking forward to the show :D

hell of a seed selection!! what clones ya rockin?

Thanks bud and welcome ! I'm SUPER happy with what I got as far as new beans.. the clones I'm currently rocking are :

- Twisted Lemon OG (twisted purple og x sfv og bx 1 X lemon snow) - 2nd run
- Gorilla Glue #4 - first run

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
First run with the glue huh? Your gonna find out how good your air filtration system works, lol. That Goji x banana looks like fire too.

DeoXy

First run with the glue huh? Your gonna find out how good your air filtration system works, lol. That Goji x banana looks like fire too.

Yeap first run.. I look forward to the challenge haha :moon:.. I'm putting a big ass scrubber in 5x10 flower tent that should hopefully cut it.. those Goji OG x Banana Kush were freebies.. was pretty happy about that.. should be fuego! :biggrin:

DeoXy

Things are moving along nicely.. getting ready to flip!

Things are moving along nicely.. getting ready to flip!

Been a busy month getting everything setup in new room/space.. everything is chugging a long nearing flip time :dance013:.. I just took more clones of the whole bunch(gg#4 and twisted lemon OG) and I also started 3 white pie seeds from relentless genetics.. I'm pretty excited!

Since last update I have transplanted all the clones into 2gal pots which they will finish in and also topped all 10 of em in preparation for flip in the next couple days.. I'm also giving these tomato cages a whirl this grow to see if they help with management.. things are about to start getting real interesting!

Here's a few pix of the current state of affairs :

GG#4 - 5 plants

IMG_1273_zpsc0xm4rr1.jpg

Twisted lemon OG - 5 plants

IMG_1262_zpscyiecnkz.jpg

Group shot - Pre flower/flip

IMG_1271_zpswkrdx2k8.jpg

My next project from Relentless - dropped 3 White Pie seeds into RR's

IMG_1261_zps3n1nqjy9.jpg

Last edited:

paper thorn

Veteran
I love to see nice seed collections.
I too spotted the goji og x banana. Dang!, i have a bag of goji og seeds(maybe a cross, f2s whatever) and I can't find them!

DeoXy

3/3 for the white pie

3/3 for the white pie

nice man! im taggin along for the show, hopin u get a killer hybrid of the white pie!

Thanks relentless!.. I'm hoping with one of the 3 I get lucky if not there's still 4 more seeds lol.. I must say these 3 white pies have to be the fastest seeds I've had germ & pop the surface is just over 3 days.. talk about fresh!.. and were 3 for 3 :D

Here they are as of this morning under the T5.. they will be put into cups of coco in a few days :

3 Fresh White Pie seedlings

IMG_1277_zpskasjlogx.jpg

IMG_1276_zpsxg1b4br4.jpg

Last edited:

DeoXy

Finished setting up flower space.. 12/12 begins tomorrow!!

Finished setting up flower space.. 12/12 begins tomorrow!!

I got the room divider up.. the portable AC is setup.. got the timer set.. tomorrow marks day one of 12/12 :woohoo:

Twisted Lemon OG pre-flip

IMG_1284_zps40yfl5ox.jpg

GG#4 pre-flip

IMG_1285_zpsgerejbaq.jpg

Group shot pre-flip

IMG_1286_zpsd2qjzm0i.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts