What's new

DABs AUTOS

dabaracuss

Hello Peeps ..Im here to grow a few autos from a few different breeders some testers some LBH SDH and Blue Haze and also hisThai Haze..I grow in soil I mi myself and also use Grow More nutes..I use 2 grownorthern leds and also a 1k ..weather is getting good now so time to get poppin..Ill start showing them as I get Ladies ..

Currently Im growing a few Seeds from hush seeds

Breeder: Hush Seeds
Strain: DAP
Type: Auto-Flower
Lineage: DieselRyder x Auto AK x PehkuRuder
Seed to Harvest: Outdoor 90 - 110 days @65N. Will finish faster at a lower latitude
Yield: Up to 120 grams per plant (outdoor)
Potency: Medium
Sex: Regular
Breeder Notes:Uplifting sativa-ish high. Ability to make huge buds for an auto, but takes longer to finish. Best for daytime smoke

Breeder: Terrestrial Bean Co.
Strain: E.T
Lineage: LaBella Afrodita x FrostDragon IBL to F5
Seed to Harvest: 60 - 80 days
Yield: Up to 80+ grams per plant
Potency: U/T
Breeder Notes: Strong medical properties at 90 days

Breeder: Private Breeder
Strain: Diesel Ryder
Lineage: New York City Diesel x Ruderalis
Seed to Harvest: Outoor 65 - 80 Days
Yield: Up to 60 grams per plant (outdoor)
Potency: Medium

also a few others going ATM....Will have pics up soon.

dabaracuss

TY most of them are testers so I find some may not auto ..Im watching them like a hawk..fed some cal/mag,fish,kelp,yucca,humic acid,epsom salt and molasses ..tying to keep off the they do well with organics..I have seen organic grows on par or best bottle nute grows..plus flavor and smell are 10x

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes, overkill can happen in creating an "organic environment". Find the best organics....stick with it.

They look good so far.

dabaracuss

TY airbud I just love to grow LOVE LOVE LOVE lol Its like raising a kid then smoking it LOL..My last soild mix had so many different amendments in it and I think its just too rich while my 2 yer old used soil is making fat chicks LOL I just started a few photos and autos going atm we have the dap and DR from hush ..LBH Sour D haze ,cali hash plant,blood dragon,ET for autos ..I have some pics of my LBH and Hush gear...my big SDH is about 2f9in tall and hasnt flowered yet ..gona be a big one.LBH
index.php
index.php
index.php

Latest posts

Latest posts