What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Fire OG

Gdood9

Well, we're getting close to chop time...only 9-10 days left, so I thought I'd snap a few pics. I've got more to come but here's a few to enjoy. White Fire OG in all it's glory.

***updated lights out pics in post #7 below***

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Gdood9

I have ran wifi before but not these phenos. Yield is awesome. 1.5 per light is the minimum I've ever gotten, got a buddy doing 2.2-2.4 per light every crop with wifi and aptus. It isn't a super pungent strain just sitting there but break it up or give it a squeeze and you'll get some really nice diesel, hashy/piney smell. Taste is pretty hashy and diesel rich.

Bmac1

Veteran
WiFi will always have a place in my heart. Great herb. Still have a few beans to crack.

The Deano

very nice. Never had the pleasure of her acquaintance, got a couple in veg now so love looking at pics of her! thanks for sharing them

God bless

I have ran wifi before but not these phenos. Yield is awesome. 1.5 per light is the minimum I've ever gotten, got a buddy doing 2.2-2.4 per light every crop with wifi and aptus. It isn't a super pungent strain just sitting there but break it up or give it a squeeze and you'll get some really nice diesel, hashy/piney smell. Taste is pretty hashy and diesel rich.

You really got it dialed down with her bro, amazing job. Which pheno was this, and which other phenos have uku ran, if you don't mind me asking? Which is your favorite of the phenos?

Great pics and killer WiFi pheno you have there Gd9! I have a cut with a similar flavor profile to what you describe and it is absolutely dank.

Latest posts

Latest posts