What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kif WN"T Melt

MutterTerisa

My Kif WN"T melt.

Yes I tried all the different ways. Thanks for all the suggestions. When yur Kif won't melt it won't melt. I understand that it is contaminated with over prosessed leaf. It's OK

By the way I sad I tried everything, including a pollen press I purchesed. It work great? sort of:mad: It pressed kif into nice solid mass but:rolleyes: IT WOULDN"T COME OUT OF THE PRESS.:mad: I don't suggest yu try this it's a mite expencive for something that don't work.

All in all It don't matter that the kif wn't melt or press. kif work good with cooking, this works real good. Besides I like it in powder form, { seemed kinda silly to me turn powder to solid than fluf it back to powder to smoke it } just put a little on any old swag and yu got chronic. It's all about what I like anyway isn't it after all. Medicine dn't yu know. It's not about pleasing others { friends, aquantences, people } Is it now, Its my pain and they are my lungs.

Luv them Brownies

Mutter Terisa

Dn't fret everything works out in the end

Try looking at it in a different way

It's all about your prespective:rolleyes:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
naw, pure kif from some strains doesnt melt. on the other hand, it can have quite a bit of impurities in some strains's kif, and still be very melty.

Latest posts

Latest posts