What's new

My coco grown Delicious critical Sensi Star @Day 56

The Pheonix

This plant was from a free seed so quite happy with the end result as she is a bit of a consolation prize as this grow did not go to plan at all :)

Granger2

Veteran
I've got a Critical Sensi Star free seed I'm getting ready to sprout. Hope I get a pheno like yours, at least yield wise. Keep us informed on how she smokes, etc. Good luck. -granger

The Pheonix

I've got a Critical Sensi Star free seed I'm getting ready to sprout. Hope I get a pheno like yours, at least yield wise. Keep us informed on how she smokes, etc. Good luck. -granger

hey Granger, She is a nice plant. to be fair i was a bit slow on upping the feed a couple of times because she flowered so fast.
she had a nice 5 week veg and likes the nutes too.

good luck with your CSS :)

Gone Camping

My first few grows were Sensi Star, nice beginner friendly strain.

Looking fwd to aquiring the CSS at some point and trying her out.

Looks like your doing well..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looks real nice Pheonix. I have a seedling going of it now. Bout 8"-10" tall. Can't wait to get her in flower. It's a strain I been wanting to grow every since I first laid eyes on the seeds on the tude'. That was like 6 years ago, lol!! Had a bean before that died to damping off. Then had another, that a retarded ex-partner killed along with about $200 worth of other seeds. Now I finally have my chance to grow her out.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I had a sensi star by Delta 9 that was very good,
I killed it with overdose of a some mineral while I did organic.

Where is this sensi star from? Is critical the seed maker?

The Pheonix

Looks real nice Pheonix. I have a seedling going of it now. Bout 8"-10" tall. Can't wait to get her in flower. It's a strain I been wanting to grow every since I first laid eyes on the seeds on the tude'. That was like 6 years ago, lol!! Had a bean before that died to damping off. Then had another, that a retarded ex-partner killed along with about $200 worth of other seeds. Now I finally have my chance to grow her out.

Thanks DTOG

I vegged her for 5 weeks and she was still no taller than abdominal hight. But the smoke is powerfull and smelly :)

good luck with your Lady :)

The Pheonix

I had a sensi star by Delta 9 that was very good,
I killed it with overdose of a some mineral while I did organic.

Where is this sensi star from? Is critical the seed maker?

Hey Dropped Cat,

its Delicious Seeds, Critical Sensi Star. its a critical mass/critical bilbo x sensi star from what i can gather :)

Latest posts

Latest posts