What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor triangle

mofoo

okay guys finally some time to update here from the RANCH!!!!

Its been super busy here trying to get everything updated. ill give you a little run down and then post a bunch of photos for u to peep thru! keep it short and simple. pictures and postings are random lol sorry. 26 200 gallons on the parcel next to the new crib, this is my most spoiled garden just because i can see it out my bedroom window FINALLY.
4 JJs CherryPie - 1 Skywalker clone - 3 GlueTech from seed (gg4xalientech) - 5 Sour Sunset from seed(dnagenetics sour dx Sunset sherbert) - 4 AlienOrangeCookies from seed
i have a crazy couple smelling girls in veg! (alien x Orange cookies(orangebudxforumcut) -
9 pineapple trainwreck from seed from a mendo breeder.

not sure when to plant the seeds any advice would be cool with me.o_Oo_Oo_O

Top Parcel some 200s and a few 800s maybe? lol well see if the lady lets me.:lol::hump:

strains for top : SkywalkerOG - GlueTech - Sour Sunset - Alien Orange Cooks (cup winner) - JJcherryPie - CherryPie from CollectiveEfforts in Sac just to compare to JJS. bongsmiliebongsmilie:clap::clap:

1.aoc 2. gluetech 3. soursunset 4. pineappletrainwreck 5. xmascooks (will be flowering most of these in dep)

going to be running Nectar for the gods or whatever the hell its called with lots of greatwhite, ageold, molasses, and hygrozyme. teas once a week hopefully. going very technical this year. water has to be Phd as well as every feed, no underwatering due to lack of water since theres plenty here, and hopefully no revert plants like last year a few did!.

indoor clones are from a close buddy.
Its been really rainy and cloudy finally some sun.

not sure when to plant what do yall think. 80 percent seeds this year (originally posted on riu but i like icmags outdoor too!.)

Attachments

• IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 12

mofoo

pic

pic

some photos

Attachments

• IMG_3503.jpg
    IMG_3503.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3504.jpg
    IMG_3504.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3429.jpg
    IMG_3429.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 16

Stdane

Get the seeds going man,it's the 24th of May in a couple of hours, so the sooner the better. Otherwise it looks like you've got it covered.:)

mofoo

Get the seeds going man,it's the 24th of May in a couple of hours, so the sooner the better. Otherwise it looks like you've got it covered.:)
the photos from above are mostly seedlings, im just not sure when to plant them in for full season so i planted 15 on the waxing moon. the rest will be planted full moon. thanks for the reply im usually on other forums thought id post here too:tiphat:

mofoo

getting all set up and ready to go at the ranch over here. the house garden got a few seedlings planted outside waiting to plant the rest. pots filled n ready to go

the rest of the seedlings in the hoop waiting to get transplanted outside. looking nice n healthy the feedings theyve been getting. weeded out most all of the males already
IMG_3578_zpscm0jakt5.jpg

getting it leveled out for the water tanks up top. tallest tanks ive ever had lol these babies are like 12 feet tall! going to set up a solar panel to keep the well pumping and filling the tank all day.
IMG_3755_zps4dyywnvo.jpg

got some pots filled up top, this area fits about 30-40 just cant see em all from this angle. beautiful view up here its going to look great when theyre in full flower :)
IMG_3761_zpsxawuwqid.jpg

mofoo

another terrace level with pots ready to go. this spot gets the best sun of them all.
IMG_3790_zpsbqmk6vuh.jpg

IMG_3796_zps8svwavuu.jpg

cant wait to get the seedlings outside and planted, going to water in the pots and feed the soil a tea this week. planning on planting the rest of the cherry pie/skywalker clones on the 2nd as well.

overall things looking great over here at the ranch! spent memorial day playing with my lady and the pups at the lake. enjoy :dance013:

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
gl bro i will be following along. ur place looks like my dream house to grow in peace. i love the dogs! they are truly a mans best friend. damn what a huge bag of mykos. how many gallons of nectar of the gods u got? its suppose to produce some really great smoke and i been interested in it. does any of their products have the dead fish smell or rotting smell like Fish fert does?

mofoo

gl bro i will be following along. ur place looks like my dream house to grow in peace. i love the dogs! they are truly a mans best friend. damn what a huge bag of mykos. how many gallons of nectar of the gods u got? its suppose to produce some really great smoke and i been interested in it. does any of their products have the dead fish smell or rotting smell like Fish fert does?

hey man i got 5 5gallon jugs of each of the nutes. there really isnt a fish smell, they put mint in there bottles to help keep the smell to a minimum and maybe even keep some animals away with the masking its scent. :tiphat:some it is smells righteous!

mofoo

some pics from today.

picking spots for the ladies
IMG_3856_zpsew3xaluq.jpg

organizing phenos in the seedling area
IMG_3886_zps7f86x71r.jpg

IMG_3883_zpsicgypizj.jpg

transplanted some cherry pie outside
IMG_3906_zpsg4tdiqg8.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts