What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Okay let's talk abt Psychics.

med_breeder

I don't care for any $ gain.
The last few months my predictions have been spot on.

My question is, if you believed that some thing awful was going to happen in a few months, should I keep it to myself? I may be wrong, but at least I am putting it out there.

med_breeder

Ok I will put it out there. Do what you want with the info. I believe that sometime between october-November 2015 and Asteroid will strike OshKosh, Wisconsin.

b8man

Veteran
An earth shattering asteroid, or a little rock? Clarity is all important in predictions.

Cannavore

Veteran
you want to talk about physics yet you make an unscientific prediction based on nothing. asteroids and comets slam into planet earth every single day. it's nothing new.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
you want to talk about physics yet you make an unscientific prediction based on nothing. asteroids and comets slam into planet earth every single day. it's nothing new.

yet one cannot read.

psychic prediction...science before the present iteration.

Cannavore

Veteran
oh my bad i figured he was talking about something that is actually real, not psychics lmao.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
So med breeder, you say that you've had other psychic predictions that were spot on. Did this idea of an asteroid strike come to you in a dream or do you get these premonitions some other way?

shithawk420

Veteran
Well it will inevitably happen one day,but I'm also curious how you had this uh,epiphany I guess you could say?and why Wisconsin?

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol,I don't know if the right word is pysichic but I've deffinatly had weird sensations when something fucked up was about to happen,like right before a cop pulls you over or about to have an accident