What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solo Cup to 1gal or 3gal? - 2 weeks since germ

clp

Hey guys,

I'm about to flip to flowering since I have a time constraint (need to have done by aug 1) and right now they're in solo cups and about 3-4" tall. I am wondering if I should transplant into 1 gal and then into 3 gal 2 weeks into flowering or if I should go straight into 3 gal and then flip in 2 days.

Thoughts?

shredGnar

I would definitely not flip two days after transplanting from 18oz to three gal.

You could get away with the solo to three gal but I would give them at least a couple weeks before the flip..

Green Squall

That's cuttin it way too close. Even if they are done by then, you still need more time for them to dry. What kind of time constraints? Moving?

Green Squall

I don't know what to say except cross your fingers and hope they are done by then. You need more veg time. And I'm sure you know a 55-60 day strain won't always necessarily be done in that time frame. Good luck.

clp

I think I'm going to flip them this Wednesday. At 70 days flowering, they'll be done by August 3rd. Gives me a few weeks to harvest, dry, and enjoy.

clp

Even the smallest one has roots out the bottom and slight swirling. They're going into the 3 gals tonight.

shredGnar

What medium you using?

I would say flower them in 1 gals if they're really only 4" tall and you need to flower in 2 days..

clp

Promix HP.

Going to flower in 4-5 days. Transplated 4 into 3 gals and 1 smaller one into a 1 gal.

We will see if I notice any differences.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Should be done then

all of june and july is 61 days.

If flowered now at 12/12..nothing won't happened until you see the pistils.You're cutting it close but it can be done.I prefer the 2 gallon pots.1 gallon can be too small/faster and 3 gallon can be too big/too long.

Tagged. Too see the difference between 1 and 3 gallons.

Thought of an idea during later stages....If really want to finish earlier then switch the lights to 14/off -10/on.

Latest posts

Latest posts