Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > LaBuenaHierba Seeds > Koon's testing LBH seeds Outdoors

Thread Title Search
Koon's testing LBH seeds Outdoors Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2015, 07:28 PM #1
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up Koon's testing LBH seeds Outdoors

Greetings everyone,
I have the honour to test some of LBH's seeds this season.

Took a while to get the seeds but they came just in time.
LBH sent me the testers:

#6(semi-auto GG X Eribei X AutoHaze2)
#12(auto blueruder haze X LBH early haze)

and
blueruder haze X blueberry haze mixed with
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder(maybe pekhuruder?).

Tester #6 and #12 seeds went to soak 4 days ago and most showed tails in around 30 hours. They were put in soil with added mycorhizzae, in 0,5l pots and are now under 100W of 6500K cfls. This morning most were above the ground, tomorrow they will all have their first leaves showing.

The mix test seeds are still soaking and are showing tails 7/8 after 32 hours.

Great germination so far!

Soon I'll be blessed with 25+ plants and will have to select which ones to put outdoors, so I'll be needing some help by LBH and others, to determine which are most packed with hazyness
I'm thinking of 3-5 autoflowers and 2-5 semi-auto plants, depending on their need for space.

This is all for now, I'll post some more info and a status update early next week.

Best vibes
Koondense is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:17 PM #2
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
should be pekhuruder

i also got some pekhuruder & PehkuThyphoon this year! besides some LBH tester

i also got the #6 and been looking forward to comapre it to my purple erdbeer...

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is online now Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:23 PM #3
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Small update without pictures.

Had a good germ rate(95%) but some had trouble coming out of soil, some came out but died soon after. Still my mini cab is full of small plants, most are #12, there are 5 #6 left and only 2 of #3(I call it this way).

So far I'm happy with their progress, some stretched a lot and seem fragile but there's a lot of time to build a stronger stem.

I'll keep you updated, transplant will be in around 2 weeks I think.

Vibes
Old 06-07-2015, 08:33 PM #4
Koondense

Still no pictures, they will come in a few days as I'll select for transplant.
Two days ago most plants were at 4-5th node, looking healthy with a slight strange leaf coloration on some, probably because of transparent pots, beer glasses actually

Spotted two AF males in formation, other supposed fems look very good, there are some different phenos.
Can't wait to do the selection, I'll be needing some input/advice from La Buena Hierba and Moppel and anyone with experience with LBH gear.

More to come in few days.

Cheers
Old 06-09-2015, 09:13 PM #5
Koondense

First selection

Hello herb lovers,
here's my first photo update of 2015.
First selection means getting rid of early males and having hope the remaining plants are all female. Still not sure of their sex, but the indications lead me to believe they are female.

Here are some pictures of the plants, they are all around 3 weeks old, just the right time to get a transplant very soon.

First the auto flowering ones, testers #12

1 - Claw lady

---------------------

Next post - semi autoflowers
Old 06-09-2015, 09:16 PM #6
Koondense

Semi autoflowering testers LBH #6

4 - my favorite
Old 06-09-2015, 09:22 PM #7
Koondense

And the remaining ones, first semi-auto tester #6, has issues with dry soil

..and the no-name tester:

had some seeds sprouting, some never cracked, some got moldy and some died early, was left wirh only two and one was a very early male, this is the remaining one

A group photo of males, just before being cut. I'm now eating their testicles
Are actually pretty good with different tastes

This is my first photo update, I hope to get some input on their grow needs, habits and size they can get. I'll probably keep 2-3 semi autos and all 4 autoflower females.

Peace
Old 06-10-2015, 06:41 PM #8
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Greetings everyone,
I have the honour to test some of LBH's seeds this season.

Took a while to get the seeds but they came just in time.
LBH sent me the testers:

#6(semi-auto GG X Eribei X AutoHaze2)
#12(auto blueruder haze X LBH early haze)

and
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder(maybe pekhuruder?).

Tester #6 and #12 seeds went to soak 4 days ago and most showed tails in around 30 hours. They were put in soil with added mycorhizzae, in 0,5l pots and are now under 100W of 6500K cfls. This morning most were above the ground, tomorrow they will all have their first leaves showing.

The mix test seeds are still soaking and are showing tails 7/8 after 32 hours.

Great germination so far!

Soon I'll be blessed with 25+ plants and will have to select which ones to put outdoors, so I'll be needing some help by LBH and others, to determine which are most packed with hazyness
I'm thinking of 3-5 autoflowers and 2-5 semi-auto plants, depending on their need for space.

This is all for now, I'll post some more info and a status update early next week.

Best vibes
hi keep us updated on the teaters bro

indeed
Thaipan2.0 X pherruder
pherruder=pekhuruder sorry
tester 12 will be verry sativa/haze i hoop

you start the testers from
Thaipan2.0 X pekhuruder too?

greetz LBH

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 08:23 PM #9
Koondense

Cheers LBH,
yes I started them but had bad luck and now only one plant is left(on last picture), probably female.

How long do semi-autos veg before flowering? I'd like to know approximately because of correct spacing.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:03 PM #10
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
What happened?

Moppel is offline Quote