What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing in Coco Coir : Archangel

Archangel

Hi yall its been years. Im getting back into it. :peacock:

3 DNA Sour Tangie fem and 2 Emerald Triangle Cherry OG fem

picture.php

picture.php

Archangel

it was either buy this or buy weed ..... lol Ill have more stuff next month but I'm ready for this month pretty much. :tiphat:

Pragma

Skimp on whatever you want but not the pH and EC meters.. If you have both you can never fuck up a coco grow imho. Just my 2 cents and good luck mate :)
Not such a "ghetto" rig tho, so you're prolly covered as far as meters go but still wanted to put that out there :)

Cheers

Archangel

Yea I was going to get those next month, I was told in icmag chat that they arent as important if your doing organic and your water is fine.

Archangel

It's B'Cuzz coco.. it came moist. I'm going to use Bio Bizz liquid organics... Thanks for stopping by.

Archangel

I decided to start more seeds so they'll be ready when I can get more equipment.
5 more seeds. 1 kosher tangie fem, 2 sour tangi fem,2 cherry og fem

Picture of Sour Tangie

picture.php

Archangel

Took some dirt from the others to put in these cups ... ghetto.
Left to right in the cups. DNA Kosher Tangie fem, 2 DNA Sour Tangie fems, 2 Emerald Triangle Cherry OG fems
picture.php

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Hi Archangel :wave:

Curious to follow this new grow in coco!
I understand you will use the organic Biobizz!
Don't think they can be a bit flabby to push metabolism!
Especially for the element Nitrogen?

I follow this new run extremely interested!

Positive vibes! :tiphat:

P.S. Forgive my bad English!

SteelCityGreen

Nice!

You're air cooled right? looks like a little stretch.

18" above the tops of the plants seems to be the sweet spot for me, keeps nodes nice and compact.

Archangel

Its in the closet so im working with the space I have... I'm going to bend the tops,pretty sure i will. Already Topped the backrow once.