What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So you like R.Crumb? Take a look at this ...

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
pinch-me-thumb.jpg

For teh full comic book panel click here :
http://boingboing.net/2015/04/20/washington-states-medical-ma.html

oldchuck

Veteran
R. Crumb did not do this comic. It doesn't even remind me of him except for one drawing of a big foot.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You're right Chuck, that is definitely not Robert Crumb's work...

Here is an example of Crumb's work,,, a self-portrait by the artist himself, working at his desk...

Attachments

• artist at work.jpg
    artist at work.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I don't think the OP was trying to pass this off as R. Crumb's work. He was just saying if you like R. Crumb you might like this. And I do, so thanks, OP!:tiphat:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
If you click on the link you will see...

"Pinch me! I must be dreaming. Illustrated by Michael Arnold, By Dennis Eichhorn"

It's an illustrated story of the author's experiences with the Washington State medical cannabis system.

Who would want to buy a balloon of CO2 ?

oldchuck

Veteran
And the irony is that Washington is in the process of screwing medical out of existence. I wonder what are the implications of that?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
And the irony is that Washington is in the process of screwing medical out of existence. I wonder what are the implications of that?

About half the people won't have to pretend to be sick anymore for one.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
f*ck me, I've been to those places...got my rec at pakalolos in belfair, been to the gorst market just west of Bremerton by the old Belfair highway...wow even the pigs fucking things up for the medical peeps.
someone's writing my unauthorized biography.

but to be fair, I've never tried udub purple....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Obviously, I like R. Crumb.

While this is not his caliber, the artist was definitely influenced by him.

And I liked it too. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts