What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HB's Urban Outdoor 2015

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hey errybody! I wasn't going to run anything this year, but I got way too many seeds and the clock is ticking, so I figured what the heck? Why waste all that great sunshine on just growing fruits and veggies?

Just put the following to soak in tap water with a couple drops of 3% hyrdogen peroxide mixed in:

5 - Mr Nice Mango Haze. I grew some plants from this pack a while back and I absolutely loved the smoke...even more than the Nev's Haze I grew last year. It's just that good. Hell, I remember Neville himself recommended growing out the MH. If you haven't grown them out before and you're a sativa/haze fanatic like me, you owe it to yourself to give these a try at some point.

5 - Chimera Frankies x Jack. Never grown this variety out, but Chimera's gear is usually pretty damn good. Besides, I love my hazes and this one is supposed to be exceptional. Haven't seen a whole lot of pics/smoke reports of this one, but I'm not worried. Chimera is one of the most rock solid breeders in the game today, period.

4 - OGR White S1. Never grown this one out before, but I did grow out his Wifi Alien last year. It's some of my favorite smoke because of the balanced high and excellent taste. We'll see what his White S1 has to offer.

5 - Greenpoint Seeds Sour D x Stardawg. Never grown anything from this outfit. They're out of Colorado and I got some of their seeds because they were pretty cheap and the crosses sounded interesting to me. Not sure how stable this cross is, but I figure they're worth a shot.

4 - Cannabiogen Punto Rojo. I love sativas and the vibe from Charlie and Co has always been positive. I hope I get a couple of females or even some really nice males so I can harvest some pollen for future projects.

4 - Wallyduck's C99 x Webbed Indica. Haven't seen Wal in quite a while, but I found these seeds hiding behind some other packs and I figured I'd give them a shot. I needed something with some indica in it and these seeds will fit the bill, I think.

5 -Reservoir Chemdog Sour D. Never grown out any of Rez's gear before and these seeds are likely pretty old, but I figured I'd give them a try anyway. Can't hurt and I might end up with something real nice.

I'll try my best to keep the thread updated for anyone curious as to how things turn out. That's it for now.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by! :tiphat:

HB.