What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Auto in humid continental climate

Westsider11

Hey all!
Does anyone have any experience with growing auto flowers in a outdoor humid continental climate zone?

I'm looking for some strains that can withstand the very high humidity and heat.

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks guys!

vostok

Veteran
Look for a strain that has a percentage of sativa along with the ruderalis component, sativia's take a little longer to mature, but well worth the wait ..
arm your self wit some neem oil to fight any mold attacks also good for bugs

with autos avoid transplanting, better to insert the seed to a 3 us gallon pot ...just remember these autos are on the clock

good luck

Westsider11

Thanks for the reply guys! I am familiar with autos and duRBAN poison, never together though. Im just anting a large variety of autos but I'm struggling to find any that are good with high humidity. thanks though

jaytoker

Super auto's are what you want for outdoor. These will need 100-150 days to grow seed to bud. (outdoor requires longer than indoor) Do note full sun is needed for autos to develop good bud structure and avoid mold due to shorter plant height.

Also semi auto strains like guerrilla gold #3 take roughly the same amount of time seed to bud. For example last year I planted GG#3 from seed May 24th and harvested September 7th.

Seed to smoke = 114 days

Yield 2-6 oz per plant.

interp0.1

Super auto's are what you want for outdoor. These will need 100-150 days to grow seed to bud. (outdoor requires longer than indoor) Do note full sun is needed for autos to develop good bud structure and avoid mold due to shorter plant height.

Seed to smoke = 114 days

Yield 2-6 oz per plant.

Hey buddy. In which country/climate did you grow your super auto's? And what are your experiences with the price/performance?