What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MONSANTO GM CANNABIS A REALITY!!!!

Skip

Veteran
Ooooh, Round-up ready OG Kush!

Coming to a Grain and Feed store near you!

The article isn't clear on whether Monsanto is working on Hemp or Medicinal/Recreational cannabis.

I don't think we need Monsanto to lead the charge with legalizing cannabis.

That is the wrong way as it will mean the Mega corps will dominate the market (with crap, no doubt). And yes, their pollen will cause legal issues for small time farmers.

Hopefully Monsanto will stick to hemp. There's plenty of money to be made with that, including the seeds. That will also probably be legalized first along with medicinal on a Federal level.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
File under "I read it on the internets so it must be true"

World news daily report? Really?

ABOUT
US
World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

Legal Notice

Information contained in this World News Daily Report website is for information and entertainment purposes only. The website and the information (including changes to the terms herein) may be changed or updated from time to time without notice. In consideration for using this website, the visitor agrees to hold WNDR and its directors, officers, members, employees and agents harmless against any claims for damages or costs or any loss of any kind arising out of the access to or use of this website or any information contained in or obtained through this website.

Certain links in the website connect to other sites maintained by third parties that may or may not be presented within a frame on the website. World News Daily Report has not verified the contents of such third party sites and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products, that may be provided or accessed through them or any person or body which may provide them. WNDR has not issued or caused to be issued any advertisements which may appear on these websites and therefore accepts no responsibility for such content.
Disclaimer

The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, unauthorized access, interception and delays. This website may include incomplete information, inaccuracies or typographical errors. World News Daily Report, and any other persons involved in the management of this website, may make changes in the information and content included in this website at any time without notice.

WNDR shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this website or by any technical or human error which may occur.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

In other news I found on the net, it appears Elvis is living as a yeti in the PNW...

GlandualFever

I didnt scratch the surface hard enough, thanks Third Coast!!

But it seems only an inevitability, considering that breeding for specific cannabinoid ratios is the brief for pharma grade cannabis meds if GW Pharma are anything to go by. Wouldnt it seem that an inevitable choice would be to gm for specific cannabinoid traits??

RoostaPhish

Veteran
This is not the first GMO cannabis. My good friend was sent a engineered afghani as a tester from a seed distributer with his order.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I hope the seed breeding companies and individuals come out and blast this and start labeling their products Non-GMO.

-Funk

ghostmade

Veteran
Whats there face at bcbd is doing work on gmo cannabis. The trying to make it a perennial In stead of a annual crop

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Yes, that was the story right before the breaking news about monsanto.

Let's not forget the picture...

Barbotte.jpg

vostok

Veteran
Click the ABOUT US: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/about-us/

for a real eye opener ...thank fuck this is bullsh!t

ABOUT US
World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe

Our News Team is composed of award winning christian, muslim and jewish journalists, retired Mossad agents and veterans of the Israeli Armed Forces.

We are based in Tel Aviv since 1988 where are published more then 200,000 copies of our Daily Report paper edition everyday.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Sad.....
First people post what they think is real news. For the fifth time on IC, the same story.
They can't be bothered to find out the site is not real and the news is not real.
These posters are the same people that are going to stop GMO Cannabis?
They can't even be bothered to understand there is no GMO Cannabis being sold, they are just to busy spreading the news to stop the GMO Cannabis to realize there is none....
Next, I hope they all help hold up the sky, I heard it is falling?
Well at least a few here did bother to check out the news and site, and found the truth.
To all those that still believe that GMO Cannabis is being grown and sold, what can I say?

I do not support or believe in any GMO Cannabis, but that does not mean I believe it is being grown or sold, because I do not. It is all made up stories believed by people with little common sense and no ability or desire to check "FACTS" or "Sources" like the journal or reporter. They find what they already believe on the WWW and repost it because they knew this was true or gonna happen and here is the proof....
SAD.... because this is the world we live in today.

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Do you really believe this crap? The researcher is not a real researcher he is a quacker....
This was posted more then a year ago and I showed it was all just made up lies.
I won't bother again because most anti-GMOers don't want to know the truth, they want to find WWW articles that bolster and support their version of reality.....
There is no GMO Cannabis being grown and sold in Uruguay that is for sure, or anyplace else. If you search IC you can find a half dozen different news articles about GMO Cannabis, none were true, none has ever been found and lab tested even though it was looked for by real scientists in Italy.
I showed why the articles were lies in every case.
I can lead you to the truth, but I can't make you drink.....

-SamS