What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loompas Underdog og aka headband

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Has anyone grown it or smoked it? Thinking on buying some beans. Don't want no breeder, fanboy drama, just a review ma'am:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Can only speak on the clone loompa headband.. its fire...some of the strongest shit out there..

B

BAKED_BEANZ

you don,t need more seed bahahaha. i ordered the yeti couldn't help myself

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
you don,t need more seed bahahaha. i ordered the yeti couldn't help myself

No shit. I got a waiting list of 2 years for the best strains to get into my veg room. It's so bad I go in there and chop down strains before they ever make it to the bloom room. eenie meenie moe, you gotta go to make room for the fire that came in the mail today. Such is the life of a seed addict, anyway I can't quit today, they gave me a 22% off coupon:biggrin:

Wasn't too impressed with it. Met loompa at a cup and he charged me 20 a gram for bunk general organics grown light dep "triangle kush" and the 40 for indoor underdawg that was nothing special. Unless you favor lower quality genetics, I'd steer away from these scam artists.

B

Bob Green

Wasn't too impressed with it. Met loompa at a cup and he charged me 20 a gram for bunk general organics grown light dep "triangle kush" and the 40 for indoor underdawg that was nothing special. Unless you favor lower quality genetics, I'd steer away from these scam artists.

$40 per gram?!? Fuck man that's crazy!

mr.rogers67

plant was fun to grow ,potency on a scale of 1-10 is a 5 . mr.rogers
picture.php

Last edited:

SourDank

Veteran
The 2 posts in here were the first bad words I've heard about Loompa HB. Many very experienced and respected growers said she's the best OG they've tried. People like Wayne and such who run a whole bunch. If there is someway anyone can get this clone and you like OG, you'd be CRAZY not to snatch it up.

Truthful

Yeti OG F3.........

Is it the best strain ever? NO

Is it worth the $200 a pack he's charging? NO, but I don't think any pack of seeds should be that much!

Is it a nice smoke? Hell yeah it is, I'm still running a cut I found last year and I really could have kept all three of the females.

At first they grew kinda shitty during veg from seed too but when they went into bloom things turned completely around and the cuts have been smooth sailing.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i think the name yeti is what gets folks off, i loved it . who doesn't want yeti . i found same as you , seems bit ordinary in vege then in bloom they golf ball up very dense . i,m reserving my opinion on it till all my f2 are finished . i have mixed feelings . i think it may be a case of getting the clone. might be a lot of looking from seed form .

i think there,s better out there for the money though . i also reckon its more of a reliable 80,s type smoke . not the new hybrid knock you into the couch thing .

but we shall see.

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That dick in the dirt stone is apparently what sets apart the loompas headband from everything else. Tou guys are still talking about Yeti right?

SourDank

Veteran
You have to remember though that Yeti is the seedline based off Loompas Headband, and although I'm sure if you did a big pheno hunt of 100 or something you could find something crazy. Kinda how Jack did to find the White Fire 43, but from 10 it's gonna be a lot harder to find that truly spectacular individual

CoCoSativas

It's all over, in tight circles

Yeah no doubt.

I live on canada so seeds it is for me.

A buddy really wants them but sucks at popping seeds so if I get them he will pay me for them and I'll start them, give him clones and keep the originals for me. Good deal I figure...

Could go for a big badass og for a greenhouse and indoor...

Latest posts

Latest posts