What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Auto blackberrykush & AutoEuforia and friends

agito

picture.php

Last diary was getting way way to long but these are 2 of a few strains ill be growing been snowed under recently.

agito

Only have the DP auto blackberry kush on at the moment worth picturing at around 3 &10 days

picture.php

picture.php

uptosumpn

Veteran
Subbed! Def wanna see how she turns out fi you. They LOVE the color Around my neck of the woods. Attempted to buy the blackberry kush beans from 2 of my main go to seed banks and got irritated because they DONT tak m/c.....so it wasn't until I ended up getting Something else I found a few other sites that had em, but was way more . anyways will get some on next order now tha I got a diff card....crazy! All for ganja, anyways enough of that!

So what size containers, size light...? Sending good karma to you!

agito

These are actually all kush i ll post the others when they come on a bit. There stretching a bit probs due to air but i think these are day 36

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agito

Must apologize for lack of updates there come down around 12 weeks. The greens are more fruity and frosty but I know you want to see the blacks lol so here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agito

Black green pheno fragrance to me has hints of extreme more detergent smell so quite stealth , around 1.5oz per plant of very easy to grow and easy to trim bud. few late nanas way after the bud was ready on purple only no seeds.

Scores
ease of growth 10
Fragrance 6
yield 6
Ease of trim 10

total 7/10 decent plant for novices

picture.php

picture.php

agito

update cut some other phenos down and cured some bud , some phenos are blackberry esq fruity and legit 8/10 on aroma so some pot luck going on as well and curing is bringing the less fruity phenos out also.

Seedlin

Sweet! Can't wait for my autos to get here! They are not Dutch Passion beans but my next order will be. What was your medium and did you use any nutes? I saw the lighting info...:biggrin: