What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Weekend events besides the cup?

X

xavier7995

So what all is going on besides the cannabis cup? I am definitely going to go check that out, but meh, not really that jazzed for it. Sort of like going to a huge concert, it just seems very corporate and not all that fun.

So...whats good this weekend?
Some sort of bong building competition?
http://www.westword.com/event/hack-a-bong-6624348
civic center park looks to be having all day events all weekend

So what are you guys going to be doing?

Ah yes 4:20! Celebration of a governmental classification of a crime. I'm so sorry but its ultra super lame to get high @ 4:20. Sometimes American pot culture is profoundly stupid and pointless. Seems like a business/ d-bag fest to me. Prove wrong? I love cannabis so much, what makes 4:20 special/ good/ worthwhile?

It's just a stoner fair. Cool your jets, homie. I don't really like my country much (American... Bleh) but you could also use better terms. Profoundly stupid? Eh. Ignorant, perhaps. Not really here to argue. Just feel like some opinions carry too much emotion along with them. What makes it worthwhile? What about Christmas, the holiday for consumers? Not bringing religion into it, or it's history, or the length of time that it's been in place. Might be mistaken, but isn't the cannabis cup usually around this time of year in Europe? Quit hating on my "profoundly stupid" country's culture, since it's essentially a mix of every fucking one's culture, and our political leaders are insane and want to kill us.

X

xavier7995

Lol at folks getting outraged on the internet about drug day. Much like all holidays, they are for the kids. Way to be the buttholes trying to tell a 3 year old santa doesn't exist. :tiphat:

Anywho, I just think it is awesome to have lots of stuff going on. Looking forward to foodtruck gluttony tomorrow and booing rick ross.

Okay, food trucks are cool. Perhaps some freebie stuff/ chances to purchase hard to get genetics. But really just the act of getting toasted with others in public? I should really go to see it but its just too many people imho. Anyone else have some other positive things to say about the holiday? Its okay if it doesn't make much sense, but that would be really nice :)

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I went to the downtown smokeout in Denver a few days ago and had a blast. I guess coming from a non legal state makes me have a way different perspective.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Latest posts