What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow situation in Deutschland

Mayoh

Hello everybody, as I wrote in presentation I've been living in here since couple months, and I still can't speak German, so please forgive me and let me the time to study it more deeply :) Hope that it is not against forum rules, in that case close the 3d without problem.

Anyway....I want to understand more about the weed situation in the country. I now that each land has his own rules, and some land is more "open minded" than other if we talk about weed possesion. But, what about repression of home growing ? Wich is the most common error that allows police to catch a grower?
For example, in Italy, where I used to live, the most common error for a growers is "speaking to much" about his secret. Another is when police stop you for a control, find out weed. Is likely that police come to your home for a search warrant and then find the plant.
What about this situation Germany? My only fear is an electrical controll, because at home we are 4 and for our personal consumption we get more or less 1-1,2kw. Could be possibile? Do you know more about that?

Thanks to all of us, and again, sorry for no write in German.:tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello and wellcome, :tiphat:

I am not sure, but I think the laws in Italy are close to the laws in Germany. Tougher laws they´ve got in Bavaria. Important, no weapon in the house! If they find weed and a weapon it costs you 5 years!

Mayoh

Hello Herman and thanks for welcome and for the weapon advice...luckily is totally not my case :)

Yeah the law is pretty similar...but my dubt is more about "the most classics scenarios in wich a grower get catch by police". Have you ever read about electric control for 1,2kw growing? In Italy this practice is pretty unusuall unless you got more than 4-5kw.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Sorry Mayoh, I don´t know what a 1,2 kw grow is, but I never read about electric control. Most mistakes are what you wrote, talking, smelling,....

Mayoh

I mean, that our grow-system during flowering get more or less 1,2kw -->1x 400w +1x 600w lamps + ventilation stuff.

Ok thanks for share, this is a relief :)

W

wiii-dzogger

hey...

es gibt städte die "smartmeter" einsetzen, inwiefern diese daten weitergegeben werden ohne verdachtsmoment weiß ich leider nicht.

:tiphat:

Mayoh

Hi wiii, thanks for your share!Could you link something about? Maybe the list of this city, or whatever things related to. I can't find nothing on google!

W

wiii-dzogger

sy, but there is no list...
search for "digitale stromzähler + city"

Mayoh

Ok i didn't find nothing related to weed, my city and this meter-stuff.

So, I guess I could stay quite quiet :)

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
error for a growers is "speaking to much" about his secret.

Just like in germany...

1,2kw shouldn't be to much. But in a rented apartment I would never do more than 2 Lamps. Nosy neighbours can be a problem, just as people see you with equipment or things. And in many flats the heater consumption get's checked one time a year by the companies. So you always need to clean off rooms this time.

My advice: Dont try this in bavaria!:biggrin:

Mayoh

Hi Pollo!! Is nice to read you also in there ;)

Luckly we live on the last floor and our only neighbours are quite, no problem on this side! What about heater consumption? We receive a letter in advance? Do you know how works this thing?

Off course, I'm not in bavary....I live in north east, big city :)

early_bird

Veteran
Some flats have counters for heating in each room.
If this is the case, someone, is coming in your room once a year to read the meters.
And everybody who wanna come to your flat have to make a appointment, there are no reasons for someone to enter you rooms. Strict laws here, good for you :)

Only case is fire or something of course.
1,2 KW should not be a problem.
But if your power counter is public visible, a neighboor could see how much power you are consuming.
Someone could wondering why you need so much energy. (in special at 12/12 interval ;-) )

Growing in germany is very safe if you follow the "normal" growing rules (no talk, no smell,etc.).

Of course, don´t get catched by police with lots of weed in your pocket, then they considering you sell it and checking out your flat (in bavaria for small amounts also).

Mayoh

Hey Early, thanks you to for your share and the useful info ;)

About the heat consumpion, Are you speaking about the meter in photo? If yes, how can I know when this man come out with a reasonable amout on time? This Could be kind of problem :chin: But I have to say, we are not used in open the heater system, also during the winter our flate is pretty warm without open itm :)

Attachments

• 20150428_014945.jpg
    20150428_014945.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26

early_bird

Veteran
Right Mayoh, this is the meter.
They check it every year. You get a message before with date and time, maybe 2 weeks or so. If you are not available you can tell them and make a appointment a week or two later usally :)
This thing looks like it has an display, maybe it is possible to read it by yourself and tell them by phone or email. I know the older ones, they are not easy to read and a someone from the company has to check it itself.

Mayoh

Ohhh what a mess. But Is this controll a sure thing, or could be just possibile? If they teach me how to do I'll do by myself ahahah

Anyway, ok thanks again now I'll try to know more info about that shit :)