What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barcelona?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone just checking if any friends are in Barcelona or close by, need to find some good places to smoke and figured ICmag fam would know the best Cannabis Social Clubs.
Peace

Mr Squizy

Have you been to La Mesa ?? If not, then i can take you and they got some bombass weed and always some killler concentrates

ACID GENETICS

Hey everyone just checking if any friends are in Barcelona or close by, need to find some good places to smoke and figured ICmag fam would know the best Cannabis Social Clubs.
Peace

hi, i'm live here in BCN, you can see all in FB.. Strain hunters club, HQ Club, Club Fum..

I think that are good place to smoke... But is better with yours Friends from ICmag
:tiphat:

crizzo

I am also heading Barcelona toward the end of June. I am looking forward to visiting some of the club. I was a judge in the 2012 cannabis cup and am really looking forward to comparing. When are you heading out?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Acid Genetics i agree bro, i have lots of beautiful shatter made under my award winning extract company name OCD Labs so will holler at you soon to catch up for an ICmag sesh.
Mr Squizy i need to try La Mesa for sure, i will message you soon and catch up for a sesh.
I love this place, best move i ever made.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts