What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Conversation Starter - What's Your Favourite Whiskey?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I love whiskey.
Namely, Kentucky Bourbon, Irish and Scotch Whiskeys.

Not the best, but I dig Jim Beam and Old Crow as my anyday cheap sip with a nice cigar and a baseball game in the background.
I love bookers, knob, makers etc...
I love jameson , bushmills and a good single malt, laphroig glenmorangie etc....

So what say you ICMAG?
Whats your favorite nip?

Cannavore

Veteran
bookers
knob creek single barrel
bulleit 10yr
larceny (my budget bourbon of choice)
black maple hill
makers
wild turkey 101

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Jack Daniels, Gentleman Jack, or any of their Single Barrel offerings. regular Jack with Coke on ice with a slice of lemon, the other two on ice straight or as shots...:woohoo:

MJBadger

Veteran
Glen Marnoch 18yr old malt whisky . Like liquid velvet , bottles nearly empty so then it will be an 18yr old Islay malt blend .

There is not another country in the world can beat Scots whiskey .

Hated whiskey when I was younger but I can drink it and appreciate it now. While I'm no connoisseur, Jameson seems to have some nice qualities. I'm going to try some of the other whiskeys mentioned in this thread. Burnt out on cabernet lately. Whiskey and a psychedelic sativa sounds interesting :D

orev

jack daniels
gentleman jack
knob creek
bulleit rye
elijah craig 12
glenlivet 18
glenfarclas 105

mostly a bourbon guy... somedays i go for the tennessee and somedays i go for the kentucky, but i do enjoy a nich single malt from time to time

rik78

Veteran
Lagavulin, Macallan, Laphroaig, Highland Park, Jura... so many good ones, dificul to just choose one

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was hoping someone would say balvenie,the double wood and the port wood are very nice,aside from that oban...for bourbon i like makers mark for mixing,makes great manhattans...or makers and soda water with a splash of roses lime juice...

al70

Veteran
My da told me that it takes years to learn how to drink whisky, n he's tellin the truth, not to be abused, goodluck, he's an auld gentleman, goodluck

al70

Veteran
Too be honest, if I drink. Whiskey, I knock down walls with my head, llol, not funny ��

MJBadger

Veteran
Hated whiskey when I was younger but I can drink it and appreciate it now

I felt the same way but that was blends , once I found good malt I can appreciate just how sweet it is .