What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dam in a few days

Green81

Veteran
Hey IC family!

Can anyone recommend a few good coffee shops to go and purchase some fine cannabis and hash?

Thank you! 😁

SoufLondon

The bluebird is almost always my favorite. The lady in there is really awesome too, many times iv had long chats with her, about all sorts! She always remembers us too, even tho she probably sees thousands of faces in and out of there every month. They have a nice casey jones in there, diff to the one you get in the grey area.

I have been thoroughly underwhelmed by the overall quality of hash in amsterdam. "nederhash" as they call it is just decent bubble, and is always really expensive, dampkring is good for hash, they call their bubble "water works" and is normally in a few diff grades. BEWARE though, hash in amsterdam is expensive, for the top shelf waterworks from dampkring you will have to part with €60 a g.

SoufLondon

Grey area normally has some cheaper imported hashes, but they are always hit and miss imo. The super afghani from the grey area was o.k. Not as nice as the hashes you can get from the dark net. It did bubble a bit tho, just not that overly impressed to be honest.

Favorite smoke in amsterdam is probably dr grinspoon but its rare as fuck, the cut seems to be the same in all the coffee shops, proper viney looking buds, almost just a string with calyxs on it. Awesome stuff, go to the rijksmuseum after smoking a fat grinspoon, best thing ever! Love looking at the vermeers, rubens and all the old masters when im that high.

Your making me want to go to amsterdam lol

SupaFunk

Veteran
De Dampkring is always worth a look in if you're round the Spui / Flower market area.

Handboogstraat 29, 1012 XM Amsterdam, Netherlands

Or 1 e Hulp usually has a good selection going on, bit further out the centre though.

Marnixstraat 194, 1016 TJ Amsterdam, Netherlands

Green81

Veteran
Gonna be a busy weekend. Some nice morrocan and a proper haze will do me fine! :) but that still might be tricky to find. The bubble unless exceptional I won't bother, I know my night will love the bubble though.

Thanks everyone.

G81

zamzia

Veteran
Hope to catch Mr Haze when I visit next month, can't seem to find him on here though!