What's new

Germination Rate

RhinoNugs

How is the Germation with Bogs gear?? This is the 1st time growin Bogs Stuff!! .. but I have high hope for my BOG Gear.. Soud LSD and Blue Kush (Blush).. They been germinating for 4 days and nada still..I had 1 Green Crack that did well. It Sprouted after 2 days. I have 2 Chemmy Jones that sprouted yesterday . Hopefully I didn't get two bags of runts !!

I did clean them up in peroxide.

BadRabbit

How is the Germation with Bogs gear?? This is the 1st time growin Bogs Stuff!! .. but I have high hope for my BOG Gear.. Soud LSD and Blue Kush (Blush).. They been germinating for 4 days and nada still..I had 1 Green Crack that did well. It Sprouted after 2 days. I have 2 Chemmy Jones that sprouted yesterday . Hopefully I didn't get two bags of runts !!

I did clean them up in peroxide.

honestly, I've had mixed results, mostly fine on 4 of his lines I tried, but one line was a flat out disaster. Don't know if it was old seeds, or some other issue ...

O

Oti$

I've had great germ rates on all bog gear save for sour boggle, which offers had problems with and he remedied the problem. Give them a little more time, they should be good as I've heard nO complaints concerning germination those strains

RhinoNugs

Yes, there going to stay germating.. I have read alot about Bogs Gear.. I'm still excited. But I wanted to know what the community thought... or past experiences y'all had. I still have a few more beans but wanna see it there runts 1st ..