What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flirting for beginners.....

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:peacock:

Flirting Tip # 1

-try bringing a few glass jars of some of your finest herb down to the park or any 420 ganja fest.

-park your blanket down beside someone you fancy, but not too close to invade their space. approximately 1 or 2 metres/yards should do. (closer if it is a busy festival)

-pull out that fine glass jar and start to roll a joint on the under side of a frizbee.

-try to make eye contact and smile at the person during this process.
the door is now open for you to ask them if they want to try some ...'insert strain name here'

-your 'higher knowledge' should catch their attention and respect. chances are they will say ' sure, that sounds sweet'.

-give them the joint and light it for them (especially if it's a girl)

-let them smell the other nugs in your jar.

-ask them some light questions and LISTEN to the answers.

-make lots of EYE CONTACT and SMILE!

when the joint is finished you can ask them to play frizbee
(the main reason you brought in the first place!)

good luck and enjoy the sunshine!

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran
"Is that a bong in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

"Hey lady, nice buds"

"My, what pretty calyxes you have"

"How YOU do'in"

can be hard to roll a j on a clay pigeon but the shotty can always make a handy pipe lol

cheers,..........................................................gps

Former Guest

Don't talk about your loads of money, vacations, and shower her with presents when you first meet. Instead focus on your goals in life, places you want to visit, and buy her flowers instead of salon visits. With the gold diggers they say you get what you pay for but you haven't boughten anything; you're renting.

Focusing on life's ambitions and the common goals instead of showing off on the first dates you have.

No cheesy pick up lines. Were laughing but not laughing with you ;)

Try just saying hi :) I couldn't help but notice you. Comment in what has her attention when you notice her. Offer to buy her ice cream cones. Making effort to plan a date by creating a picnic lunch, renting a small plane for a local cruise (farther along dating), take her to get stoned at sunset where it's a pretty view. COMPLIMENT HER ALL THE TIME! Take her to a play/theatre/comedy show. Go to the zoo (I love animals). Take her to an exhibit like weird art if she's into that or maybe a science center like Seattle Pacific Science Center for a laser show, butterfly exhibit, play with the learning toys together...get creative and show you took time to plan something.

For the older couples, clean the house for her or hire a college student, find a memento from long ago and write her a card telling her that you remembered this and why, or take her down memory lane to where you first met. Remembering is sexy :D

Good luck guys!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Don't talk about your loads of money, vacations, and shower her with presents when you first meet. Instead focus on your goals in life, places you want to visit, and buy her flowers instead of salon visits. With the gold diggers they say you get what you pay for but you haven't boughten anything; you're renting.

Focusing on life's ambitions and the common goals instead of showing off on the first dates you have.

No cheesy pick up lines. Were laughing but not laughing with you ;)

Try just saying hi :) I couldn't help but notice you. Comment in what has her attention when you notice her. Offer to buy her ice cream cones. Making effort to plan a date by creating a picnic lunch, renting a small plane for a local cruise (farther along dating), take her to get stoned at sunset where it's a pretty view. COMPLIMENT HER ALL THE TIME! Take her to a play/theatre/comedy show. Go to the zoo (I love animals). Take her to an exhibit like weird art if she's into that or maybe a science center like Seattle Pacific Science Center for a laser show, butterfly exhibit, play with the learning toys together...get creative and show you took time to plan something.

For the older couples, clean the house for her or hire a college student, find a memento from long ago and write her a card telling her that you remembered this and why, or take her down memory lane to where you first met. Remembering is sexy :D

Good luck guys!

I never had problems with women...until I got married.:biggrin: I'm one of those warped bastards that actually enjoys cleaning house, cooking, grocery shopping, doing laundry, so forth. to tell you the truth, I am waiting for the dryer to buzz at me right now...it does me damn little good though. she'll bitch about how I folded the towels or something. i'll say this about that, though - I understand when a woman says that she feels like she is unappreciated for what she does around the house...:huggg:

ghostmade

Veteran
Sounds like how to bait a woman In to your the fucking van.i like the hey, you seem cool i want to get to know you.see if there is chemistry .take it slow,dont rush,read signs (good luck brothers)(lol) play into them.
Find whats she is into and just feed the chicken (not the chicken heads ladys).
I was into just getting trim.but after the first wife,busting one aint my thing no more.although i cant turn down a hungry coed wanting to be whats cool.
Just be patient and dont activity look for a life partner and watch how it rains down on ya.or the one drop down from above.
The golden rules are patients, confidence, trust and understanding.be tbose things dont pretend.or and dont lie.woman are fucking walking lie detectors.when there a healthy and adjusted to the simple reality of men.lol
Thats its.like most things in life there simple.people just tend to over complicate things for idk what resons .smoke weed and buy whatever chocolate and fries she prefers.and help in the kitchen.bitchs like help in the kitchen .lmfao

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
So Jahnice.. what park shall i meet you at? ;)

uhhmm, can i bring my husband?
(he is on the boards too!)

thanks for the feedback. we are just trying to help you guys out you know. lol

i am often finding myself surrounded by smokers who understandably have trust issues.
i get it .
you don't want to give your new lover an 'all access' pass to your grow.
then you find out a few months or a year later that they told all their friends or
worse is that they turn you into the police after a nasty breakup.

i was already experienced when i met my man. it gave us something in common to talk about and it allowed us to drop the protective glass wall that we all have to have to survive.

so ladies, buy some seeds and plant them yourself. don't wait for a guy to show you. everything you need to know is in the grow forum.
consider it a love letter to the universe...

random compliments, flowers for no reason, cooking together,
and long walks with smoke breaks are all good tips to keep the love alive.

it is so hard for people to find a loyal and trusting partner to take on life's journey. if you have found one, hold on tight, you have found a gem!
we are out there...:peacock:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
@armedoldhippy
you seem like a nice guy. it sounds like she is going through menopause or has raging PMS.

get some 'Womens Tea' and offer to make it for her when she is getting uptight.
she will love you for it.
there are a few days in a month where you guys just cant do anything right.
learn to recognize those days and dont argue with her.
the storm will pass soon enough.

this has been a public service announcement.
beeeeeeeep

Former Guest

What's that have to do with flirting and I think you know the answer to your question. You only ask to be demeaning. Please take your issues with women to a support group.

Former Guest

I think that says more about men than women. Good point about you fellas. Jahnice is married and I'm single teaching myself. That's a good point about being self confident ladies!! Don't wait for some dickhead to teach ya. Thanks for being supportive a women growers.
164.gif

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:peacock: FYI-

i made this Flirting Tip # 1 GENDER NEUTRAL!

the same scenario can be applied to a female approaching a male,
or another female, or even two guys.

it is not to be taken literally as a 'playbook'
but a conversation starter
or a guide to get the ball rolling.

the k.i.s.s. approach is really the best...
eye contact, humour and niceness.

most ladies don't really care as much about what a guy looks like,
it is more about how he treats her and makes her feel.

a good partnership is one based on honesty and loyalty,
with the security that the other has 'got your back'.

'only a good friend knows your secrets, and only he (or she) can reveal them' Bob Marley

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

Flirting Tip #2

if things are progressing nicely with your friendly park visit...

you have shared some joints, had a chat and found that you have some more things in common.

tell the person how much you are enjoying their company and
that you would love to do it again sometime.
give them YOUR email address.
it is much less invasive.

do not pressure the other person for a next date.
just mention that you would love to run into them again.

or..

if you are REALLY feeling each other, then see if they want to go get something to eat.
try to limit yourself to the '2 drink maximum' rule because your better judgement is lost the more alcohol you drink.
ALWAYS stay in a public place.
there are some real WIERDOS out there...

exchange phone numbers and send a text right away, while you are together.
then they know that you have their number on your phone.
as simple 'hi' will do or 'like to see you again'.
leave your name.
everyone forgets names.

good luck and enjoy the sunshine!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

Flirting Tip #2

(version 2)
if things did not go according to plan....

so they did not notice that you had some sweet nugs or
they made no eye contact or smiled while you rolled one up.

pack up your blanket and your supplies and move along.

go smoke your joint on a park bench leaving enough space for someone to join you.

people are like buses, there will always be another one coming along in 10 minutes