What's new

Clones for med patients?

W

wegobigupnorth

I am wondering if there is anywhere in Canada that will ship me clones or if they are in the Toronto area for pick up. I am NOT a legal grower but I am a legal medical patient under the MMPR. I know of a few places that will sell clones to paitents like me but I want to know if there are any reputable places my fellow Canadian IC brothers can recommend?

Private message me if you do not want it to be public!

Thanks!

W

wegobigupnorth

Heard of billybud and have not heard the greatest things. Plus I thought he only sold to MMAR growers?

Found a club in Toronto that sells $5 cuts and they have some nice strains. I am going to check the club out on Tuesday because thats the soonest I have time to do so as I am away. They sell top quality bud at a MAXIMUM price of $150 an ounce! WAY cheaper then any of the other clubs around here.

PM me if you want the info. I cannot vouch for their clones though!

You just need to have a card or get a doctor to sign their form to purchase anything

DrFever

Veteran
To my understanding i thought you can only get seeds or cuts from the health care Canada ???? when your in the program ????

W

wegobigupnorth

I just checked out BillyBudd website and am actually impressed with the selection he has and I didn't even realize I can arrange for pickup or delivery in the Toronto area!

has anybody actually ran his clones? I have read lots of people hating but no real proof as to why?

I might try some of his shit out....I don't like how he says they all come from seed mothers though. Thats such bullshit....He has an the real GSC cut and the mother is from seed eh? Lol..

W

wegobigupnorth

To my understanding i thought you can only get seeds or cuts from the health care Canada ???? when your in the program ????

Lol brother I am not talking about getting clones 100% legally which By the way there is no such thing. Health Canada does not sell clones. They used to sell a single strain of seeds but I dont think they do anymore and I bet no one purchased seeds from them ever considering how shitty the weed they grew was.

I can not even legally grow. No one under the new regulations can...If you had a card under the old system you can still grow thanks to people fighting hard for the right to grow ours meds but they are trying HARD to not let anyone have a medical grow except the LP's (listened producers)

I am just looking for a legit source for good cuts, not to be able to purchase them legally lmao...

DrFever

Veteran
I kinda figured that as for getting clones best bet is become friends with other Canadian growers and strain swapping can become easier.... few years back i was able to get pretty much any strain in clone form but since moving away one is forced to pretty much start all over as connections are lost :)
and with that said it can suck or it an be better meaning growing out reg seeds you get to choose which pheno you like out of the variety and keep it in your selection
due to law and plant numbers it takes a while but 6 months and you can have 6 different keepers and then your well on your way :)

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
just now hearing about billy budd (doh!) kinda hard to not be reputable if they are offering a face to face. surely someone has tried them recently?

just now hearing about billy budd (doh!) kinda hard to not be reputable if they are offering a face to face. surely someone has tried them recently?

What that's not you? .. lol

For the comment above about Health Canada seeds, yes you needed to purchase these to start growing. They were the only source of legal seeds. I purchased a pack, otherwise how could you start legally growing?

I'll probably pop them all once I get some more room to play. The strain I got is an F6: MS-17/596(male) X MS-17/338(fem clone)

I heard these genetics were sourced from Marc Emery Direct, so who knows what breeder they were originally from. PP basically killed the bud before it got to the patient, so I'd like to see it grown right. Checking out the variation in phenotypes would be fun too.

I wouldn't bother with clones in Canada. You have to ask yourself, is this 100% for real? Do you want to risk bringing in unwanted pests? What's wrong with seeds? Seeds from a reputable breeder can almost always be trusted. Be careful though, there are some SEEDY BUD salesman that are nothing more then a snake in the grass. Oh and by seedy bud I mean they sell herm genetics that seed all your bud. Buyer beware!

peace.. SF

Billy Bud is skechy to say the least. I used his services in 2013, met him at his house (basement suite), he offered me 5 different strains at the time,
I choose 50 clones of his PK. He then made a phone call to his "partner" and then told me I could come back in a week to pick them up. I came back a week later to pick them up, instead of inviting me in, he met me curb side with a box. I think he did that so I wouldn't look at them. Anyways when I got home and opened the box I smelt PM right away, there were 54 clones but 4 were already dead, and all jiffy pucks were dry. Couple weeks into veg I noticed there were 3 different strains, none looked like the PK I ordered. In the end there were 3 different strains and a couple different pheno's. One strain was very badly infected with PM.

I would advise of staying away from Billy Bud, not a good experience, and not professional at all.

GG.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
what a shame. is it really that hard to make and maintain healthy clones? shit its gotta be even easier that raising rabbits. i could train a monkey to do that shit. maybe its about time someone dependable started doing this shit.

diffusing

think the big problem is, when dealing with the public, is everyone thinks they are special, and everyone needs everything yesterday, mix in a bit of greed......... and some bugs, regardless if the cuts had bugs originally or not, and its a really shitty business, unless you are cutting 1000s at a time and dont give 2 fucks what people say about you.

better to get the beans yourself, and give cuts to friends. lots of compassion clubs dont carry cuts due to the bug issue, and idiots killing them, and the complaints. just not worth the hassle.

i have never seen a cut from a club that wasn't infested. (that includes the 150$/oz guy mentioned above, im fairly sure..... who had both mites and gnats)

fwiw im under the impression billybudd doesnt sell his own clones he just resells other peoples stuff, which is why the bc stock is different than the toronto.. diff growers/clone houses

regardless, getting your own cuts from friends or making your own from bean is the way to go... specially if the cuts r from public available seed stock anyway.

W

wegobigupnorth

The BC stock and Toronto stock look pretty much the same to me...

diffusing

The BC stock and Toronto stock look pretty much the same to me...

im guessing the current inventory in the top 20 lines or so... if you go further down than that on the page you may go insane, the site is totally fucked up..

i cant say for sure, but that is the impression i was under.

(they do say they will ship the bc stock over if you like though.. heh)

i should probably clarify i'm not endorsing this guy in any way.. at all.. im just making assumptions based on what i have heard

Last edited:

blastfrompast

Veteran
Pop some beans, Any issues I've had have always been clone related...bringing them into my grow

If u do get clones, id dunk them and if they have pm...well I'd just toss em.

Bugs suck
PM sucks worse.

Just make sure u buy decent genetics...don't get stuck with a Bubba Kan't ditch weed genetics...I've been down that road lol

I have dealt with Billy Budds a few times, Billy partners with several clone producers supplies them with genetics and they produce clones for him, his landlord does not want MJ on his property and made it clear also mentioned his son is an RCMP officer so no MJ on the property thats why he would have met the one customer at the curb. Billy also sources different strains for people you tell him what your looking for he will find it for you if possible he knows a lot of people hes about 60 years old and been at this a long time. The man has a couple deadly strains tetraploid Pink Kush is powerful weed to me but grows slow and suprisingly did really well outdoors for my neighbor. Billy as a new strain Sequoia that also is a polyploid that grows slow but is supposed to be stronger than the Pink Kush I might be a little hesitant to smoke the Sequoia to be honest if it is indeed even stronger than the Pink Kush although who knows maybe its not as Trippy as Pink Kush. I believe you can still get the Pink Kush from Toronto and by the way it looks like Sequoia might just do real good to just keep from spring until fall as a house plant near a sunny window. I have heard some of Billy's grumblings he has his complaints also he gets tired of people looking for cheap seeds and clones ect. I have no problem paying $20.00 per seed because what I want is the genetics thats why I buy seeds or clones ! why buy seeds for $4 or $5 dollars each to save money then bitch later because you didn't get a good Mom out of the deal ?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're paying way too much for periods if the price is making you write like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts