What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK - seized package from Canada

dazzla

had a package of 250g's seized by royal mail and had a knock at the door by the local coppers,

wasnt in at the time, went to the station to chat to him in a very informal way.

i was only expecting some medicine to help with my migraines,

no arrest, no caution just jokingly told not to buy drugs online and no further action/investigations are taking place.

does this mean they will beat the door in one day just to check up on me?

jd4083

Veteran
I don't believe I would be doing anything illegal at that residence any longer, but then again I'm from across the pond myself.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
there is a service on one of the sites to be a sent a dummy package, keep a clean house and order a dummy in a few weeks and see if its tampered with, dont know which site it was on.

dazzla

not so worried about parcels mate, more if they want to come in and check to see if everything is ok in the house

W

wegobigupnorth

WHY WOULD YOU GO IN AND TALK TO THE POLICE?!

DID YOU NOT LOOK UP THE LAWS OF RECEIVING ILLEGAL GOODS IN THE MAIL?!?

READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE:

ordering illegal items through the mail is actually very safe if you know one simple thing THE COPS NEED 100% PROOF THAT YOU ACTUALLY FACILATATED THE SHIPMENT OF THAT PACKAGE TO YOUR RESIDENCE WHICH THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD IF YOU DID NOT GO IN SPEAK TO THEM!

Think about it....Say I had a problem with you. Maybe you slept with my wife and I wanted you to pay in a BIG way. I mail a big box of *insert anything illegal here* to your residence with your name on it and call the local law. If they arrestted you, they would be arresting an innocent man.

Unless you paid with a fucking credit card which I bet you used bitcoins, there is NO way for them to PROVE without a doubt, you ordered the package. You should have ignored the notice or at the very least just called and say you had no clue what they were talking about and if they pressured you to come in or talk more give them a number to a lawyer and hang up....

Can't believe you went to talk to law enforcement....Wow..Sorry but pure rookie move. not sure how harsh laws in the UK are but a 1/4 kilo through the mail sounds like somewhat of a big deal..

W

wegobigupnorth

WHY WOULD YOU GO IN AND TALK TO THE POLICE?!

DID YOU NOT LOOK UP THE LAWS OF RECEIVING ILLEGAL GOODS IN THE MAIL?!?

READ WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE:

ordering illegal items through the mail is actually very safe if you know one simple thing THE COPS NEED 100% PROOF THAT YOU ACTUALLY FACILATATED THE SHIPMENT OF THAT PACKAGE TO YOUR RESIDENCE WHICH THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD IF YOU DID NOT GO IN SPEAK TO THEM!

Think about it....Say I had a problem with you. Maybe you slept with my wife and I wanted you to pay in a BIG way. I mail a big box of *insert anything illegal here* to your residence with your name on it and call the local law. If they arrestted you, they would be arresting an innocent man.

Unless you paid with a fucking credit card which I bet you used bitcoins, there is NO way for them to PROVE without a doubt, you ordered the package. You should have ignored the notice or at the very least just called and say you had no clue what they were talking about and if they pressured you to come in or talk more give them a number to a lawyer and hang up....

Can't believe you went to talk to law enforcement....Wow..Sorry but pure rookie move. not sure how harsh laws in the UK are but a 1/4 kilo through the mail sounds like somewhat of a big deal..

FORGOT TO MENTION, IF YOU SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE, THAT IS TAKING POSSESION OF IT AND BASICALLY ADMITTING YOU WERE EXPECTING IT. THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET YOU FOR ORDERING THINGS IS WITH A CONTROLLED DELIVERY AND U MUST SIGN FOR IT.

It sounds like you did not even sign for it and just came home and saw a notice from law enforcement....Hope u prove me wrong.

al70

Veteran
I think this story is a load of bullshit, the first thing they would've done was search the premise's, I know from experience.

blastfrompast

Veteran
250g...1/2lb right...I dunno about you, but if you get busted with a 1/2lb+ here you usually get charged..

Lucky guy...I wouldn't be ordering again...and I would say you raised their suspicions quite a bit,

was it was LOW thc, high CBD meds.?

dazzla

I think this story is a load of bullshit, the first thing they would've done was search the premise's, I know from experience.

no bullshit pal.

i never received the package, it was seized somewhere at a royal mail centre and they called the cops.

the reason i went to them was because they wanted to come back here to talk to me.

he just warned me about buying online and not to do it again, ive got a clean record etc etc so they wont be pursuing it any further.

i was expecting to be charged etc. but nothing, just a laugh and told not to do it whether or not its for pain relief.

all in all a very bizarre situation. quite shocked.

dazzla

250g...1/2lb right...I dunno about you, but if you get busted with a 1/2lb+ here you usually get charged..

Lucky guy...I wouldn't be ordering again...and I would say you raised their suspicions quite a bit,

was it was LOW thc, high CBD meds.?

higher CBD than normal, but not specifically a CBD high strain

dazzla

can you tell me about your experience mate, as i am worried. I know it sounds to good to be true, thats whats freaking me out the most. surely they will be round at some point in the not to distant future?

W

wegobigupnorth

People do it a hell of a lot more then you think Vostek. I am in Canada and know cats that regularly ship large amounts of weed and hash to many parts of Europe and even Australia. Auz being much harder to get things past customs but think about it bro...It many places inclulding the UK shitty soapbar hash is the most pushed cannabis product and smoking that is just wrong. They don't have nice Canadian kush or bubble hash and right now with our dollar being so low and the Euro and Auzzie green backs being worth a shit load it makes sense for both the Canadians taking the risk shipping it and the folks talking the risk receiving it as both are very small risks....

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude is too HOT or dumb ....why buy weed overseas...?
until the last year or so I had a "caregiver" from Canada for over 2 years and I never lost or had a parcel intercepted but always kept it under an oz,,,,,,variety is the spice of life? no! lol,,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey dazzla,

sounds like a school boy error having gear sent to your grow location,
two words my friend

safe addy

thanks
GA

W

wegobigupnorth

until the last year or so I had a "caregiver" from Canada for over 2 years and I never lost or had a parcel intercepted but always kept it under an oz,,,,,,variety is the spice of life? no! lol,,,s2

Exactly. I have even ordered hash, concentrates and of course cuttings from as far away as Spain even though there is plenty of quality stuff around locally. I have personally never lost a package either...

If you are doing other illegal things in your home obviously have a safe addy and I don't mean a P.O. box as packages address to P.O. boxes get scruitinzed harder in my experience but if you are just a personal user it is really no big deal...People send and receive things a hell of a lot worse then cannabis products all over the world, every hour of every day.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

another thing people! we all use our computers to order such things!! that is your evidence right there....... doesn't matter what dodgy name you used or address or what your cc is billed under,if you don't clean your computer of emails of transactions or communication.

Latest posts

Latest posts