What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autos with a evil touch!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hello guys.
It´s that time of the year when i go on a auto craze. Sadly last year my planning with the autos was less than perfect and the results were not good enough.
I expect this year to be better at least am i doing my share.
My first batch was Sour Crack from my friend Mitch that stays on the other side of the border. I hope to meet you anyday soon.

Sour Crack is a cross of our 24 carat and an Auto Green Crack in development. Then bred out to be fully autoflowering. Both photoperiod parents are extremely fast and frosty varieties. The Green Crack has the rush high, and the Sour Boggle had the Afghan Narcotic couchlock effect, together they make an incredibly powerful yet well rounded effect.

I´ve started 12seeds and selected the 6 best looking plants.
This is how they look on their 3rd week alive

They´re on Biobizz AllMix and being feed with plain rested water until now.
Just a few foliars were used.

I´m also soaking a few Typhoon and Royal Dane F2´s and next another mephisto strain is due.
As the weather gets better i intend to grow plenty of autos in pots on my gardens. I´ll start them indoors for a small head start.
Take care guys and if possible keep it kind.

J-Icky

looking good so far, keep up the good work and keep posting pics for those of us that love seeing other peoples grows.

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks J-Icky

Thanks J-Icky

looking good so far, keep up the good work and keep posting pics for those of us that love seeing other peoples grows.

I´ll try my best and on my good days i´m all about sharing my ladies with my fellow growers :biggrin:

paulo73

Veteran
Hello guys.
Life goes on and i´m well impressed with the SourCracks.
Here are my favourite two girls

Big Fan leaves

DJbigbud

Looking very healthy, are you going to transplant them to larger containers? Big thing with autos is to have ideal conditions during vegetative growth. A little too cold, or whatever will stunt them permanently.

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Looking very healthy, are you going to transplant them to larger containers? Big thing with autos is to have ideal conditions during vegetative growth. A little too cold, or whatever will stunt them permanently.

I´m using a small vegging tent with around 4feet of usable height so bigger pots are not an option, the tallest one is already in need of bending and autos usually don´t fancy abuse that much.
But it´s all good.
I also agree that autos to perform well need a perfect vegetation otherwise you´ll always end up with a couple of joints :biggrin:

Nice looking.

Thanks bud:tiphat:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Looks nice - congrats

What photo-period do you use? I see 20/4 & 24/0 kicked around, but I'm pretty sure asking a successful grower is best.

Thanks in advance

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Monday to all!

Happy Monday to all!

Looks nice bro keep us updated

Thanks brother.
Very nice to have you onboard. I hope that all is good at your end and that you´re managing to keep the spirits high.
Best luck for 2015 season:huggg:

Looks nice - congrats

What photo-period do you use? I see 20/4 & 24/0 kicked around, but I'm pretty sure asking a successful grower is best.

Thanks in advance

Thank you OT. For the kind words and good vibes.
Sucess can be a question of hindsight because you never know what´s behind it :biggrin:

These one were on 20/4 since the start and they seem to be doing quite well.
All the best for your projects.

Spring is here and the Sun is gainning power so i´m already preparing a few large auto pots for my fenced garden :)

Mephisto Genetics are again the chosen ones:woohoo:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice paulo, It's still miserable over here. Looking forward to seeing how they do in your sun! I'll have to get you some of the 2015's to have a play with :)

paulo73

Veteran
Hello friend!

Hello friend!

Looking nice paulo, It's still miserable over here. Looking forward to seeing how they do in your sun! I'll have to get you some of the 2015's to have a play with :)

Around here the weather is not brill at the moment but i got your babies under my wings :biggrin:
Tonight, excited by how good the SourCraks are looking, i´ve popped 10 seeds of 24Carats and another 10 of SourBubbly.

Tomorrow i´ll take some shots of the SC´s because resin is showing now :woohoo:

paulo73

Veteran
Saturday update on the autos.
On the SourCrack i can see two different phenos. One more on the indica side, shorter internode spacing, excellent cannopy and a citrus smell. The other, more on the sativa side, adds hints of diesel to the citrus, it´s taller and needs less feeding.
I´ll try to take some pictures that ilustrate this later on for now just a few assorted shots taken yesterday.

paulo73

Veteran
Photo update.
More on the Sativa side and with clear signs of overfeeding

More Indica like

paulo73

Veteran
Are you sure of this?

Are you sure of this?

Would have been a lot more full of trichomes if you didn't starve them for nitrogen so early.

Is that so? Can you elaborate please?
Are you talking about the Indicas likes, the sativa like or all of them?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed with autos. That they like nitrogen late into flowering. Plants that are green longer have a lot more sugar production in my experiments and end up tasting better and have a lot more crystals. You aren't lacking trichomes but there could be so much more. You might even have a root bound nutrient lock out problem. I wouldn't stop feeding plants nitrogen until they look like the plants in your recent pictures. I start using clearex when I think the plants are around two weeks from harvest.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The brown spots in the leaves look like a root bound nutrient lock out problem to me. Just an observation and I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Latest posts