What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Consitutional Challenge...Starting on Feb 23/15 information

Buddha1

Veteran
Today is March 5/2015...

It has been almost 2 weeks since John Conroy and Health Canada entered court to clarify the question of "Are patients allowed to produce there own Medicine?".

I have heard nothing pertaining to this extremely important issue. There is no news on Conroy's site( http://johnconroy.com/mmar.htm ), no news on the Cannabis Rights Coalition site( http://www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com/index.html ) and absolutely nothing in the media.

Is there anyone out there in the "Know", that can enlighten all of us as to whats the general feeling in the courtroom so far...Are we winning???

Thanks
Peace...B

PS. Those of us without FaceBook are really in the dark.

icdog

The FB posts I've seen are mostly describing whats happening in court and who's speaking. Haven't seen much positive or negative either way and not much speculation which is good till a real decision comes out.
The process seems to be running on time which is amazing.

S

sonofsour

The FB posts I've seen are mostly describing whats happening in court and who's speaking. Haven't seen much positive or negative either way and not much speculation which is good till a real decision comes out.
The process seems to be running on time which is amazing.

You must not be paying attention to the Facebook posts and tweets because a lot is going on with it, John Conroy and his team of killer Lawyers have been slamming it in court the past few days.
They tore up 2 of the Health Canada witness yesterday, and today they completely made the RCMP officer look like a total jack ass.
The Health Canada witness are making the argument for us. It is crazy.

BeardOfGreen

That CC twitter is actually pretty awesome, I just hope it isn't too optimistic. Sounds like the crown is getting slaughtered so far, by their account.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good question

i have heard from attendees in the court that all witnesses summoned by the defence (hc) have been beneficial to the plaintiffs (us) in all cross examinations

i think one fact people usually overlook is that health canada has never won a case vs "the people".

its all just protocol for them to fight to the bitter end with our tax dollars.

med-man

C

c-ray

[youtubeif]n4jDrF_vFfc[/youtubeif]

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.T.

good question

i have heard from attendees in the court that all witnesses summoned by the defence (hc) have been beneficial to the plaintiffs (us) in all cross examinations

i think one fact people usually overlook is that health canada has never won a case vs "the people".

its all just protocol for them to fight to the bitter end with our tax dollars.

med-man

agreed. canada is a paper based industry. no thought is put into anything Federally... just going thru the motions burning fake money. Job creation at its finest.

Canada

Remo has hurt the case in my opinion by taking the stand , He is not the poster boy of medical marijuana . He openly omitted to sharing his meds at cup events , which is a misuse of his medicine , How john conroy could allow remo to take the stand i don't know .( well im guess remo is one of the major cash supporters in the case so....) Might as well put jason on the stand . These guys have too much public attention and opinions . not good for the show ,

catalyte

Veteran
i agree. Remo's cool and all but he's a bad representation for the medical patients.

The guy is an obvious *business man in this medical cannabis world. Not really a good representation for that reason.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to believe

but even i wouldnt use this case or te courts to promote my products and services

i would wait til i got outside

med-man

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
guess today wuz last day in court , they sound pretty optimistic on pot Tv,,.....now we hurry up and wait , sounds like September for final arguments ....... , Not 1 med patient connected to a grow fire or O.C, sounds positive,... anyone else got any info

legalize it
TS

Last edited:

Jonny Lan

If the final arguments are going to be heard in September than a decision might not be made until December possibly? Guess I can feel comfy for a bit longer knowing I can legally keep growing for a while.

Buddha1

Veteran
guess today wuz last day in court , they sound pretty optimistic on pot Tv,,.....now we hurry up and wait , sounds like September for final arguments ....... , Not 1 med patient connected to a grow fire or O.C, sounds positive,... anyone else got any info

legalize it
TS

I totally agree.

I watched an interview with John Conroy that was conducted last Friday, Mar. 6/15, on Pot TV. There was a week of trial left and he was implying the same. That we(the patients) massacred Heath Canada...None of there expert witnesses could back up with evidence, anything they stated in there affidavits.

There's a very good chance the judge will side with the patients.

Conroy said(And here's the bad news)...Its not up to the courts to set up the guide lines to a Medical MJ program. All the courts can say, is yes our rights have been violated and we have the right to grow and supply Medical MJ for our own personal use. The legal Medical MJ program allowing us to self produce, will have to be legislated in by the government...And we all know how reliable those guys are.

But here's another "BUT", Conroy also said(And this is the good news)...If the courts side with the patients and find that our "Charter Rights" have been violated and we have the right to grow and supply our own Medical MJ for personal use...we will be covered by the "Allard Injunction". We will be covered until such times as legislation exist for the safe and legal self production of Medical MJ...no matter how long it takes.

Peace...B

PS...I apologize for not responding or posting sooner since I initially started this thread...But I've been battling a nasty flu for the past month and a bit, it just won't leave. Once I posted my question I got a "Nasal Infection" and have been dealing with it until now...If you have ever had one of these bad boys...then you know what I've been dealing with...just plain BRUTAL!!! is all I can say...Fingers crossed I got it beat.

And I apologize again.
Peace...B

Latest posts

Latest posts