What's new

Please god take a look at all my hard work

J-zee

i did everybit of it with my two hands, wife stays out n i dont tell anyone
So it would feel nice for people who know how much work this is to take a peek. This is a hobby grow, but of course id like my investment money back but not that worried about it.
Im just getting back to indoor. Think this will be my 3rd or 4th pull on the inside and have a few outdoor grows (small scale) under my belt. Hope u can appreciate my efforts in our wonderful hobby.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
"Please god take a look at all my hard work"

Verily I say unto ye, I have cast mine eyes upon it and thou hast preformed great works my son.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

J-zee

Thanks guys, im using a mixed spectrum of lamps
3-1k hps
1-600 hps
1-400w mh (just got light mover ) (old school, i know, LoL)
2-4lamp t5's with 41k lamps ( had to get these outta the way so hung em , and plugged em in.

More lumens the better right? LoL

Soilless.
Things are going well. I thank u for a great comments, please feel free to give any advise. I am the new guy here , but for the record ive been an icmag fan for 4 years.

I keep an update.

Bubba kush (46)
Agent orange (3

Thanks guys, i worked my ass off!!! For 4 weeks and its starting to feel good!!

J-zee

Dude, nice! There's something super satisfying about seeing large tops over a scrog net. What nutes are you using?

Technaflora
Got it from a buddy who donated to my cause of this set up on bad timing with my budget

Thanks for the intrest n taking a peek at my hard work. Doing shit solo does sure take alot of extra work.. Set ur mind to it and dont stop til ur done. I cant sit down til its done, and today was the first day in 4 weeks i didnt have to go in there cause i know its running smooth after all that blood sweat and swearing.

Hell yeah, man. It's motivating to hear your dedication. I'm on my first grow and the planning, setup, and maintaining is definitely respectable work.

What's your humidity and temp looking like? Sorry for the questions, I'm a newb.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
6bcacac5a14b5d2eda229e2a25b4328d.jpg

Oops wrong thread :bigeye:
Room and plants are looking top notch there mate, Well Done :good:

J-zee

Im 30% rh
78* f with lights on at my night time
68* f with lights off during my work day

Just read , read , read.

Lyfespan

How are you liking the R tech for walls? I'm considering the same thing for my 16' tall walls just to save on weight on the walls, I'm planning on covering entire inside of grow area with panda film over the R tech., maybe some osb over the lowest course for durability, don't want to be puncturing the walls with a table of whatever else.

Latest posts

Latest posts