What's new

Abusive OG Kush x Cherry Bomb by VerdantGreen

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Always looking for something different and lucked upon some tester beans by VerdantGreen. 9 went into Pro-Mix on the 9th....8 had popped above soil by the 16th....although one seemed a runt and didn't do much. Here are the 7 I will be growing out. Pictures are from day 10 above soil, not 7 as pic titles indicate. Left to Right, Top to Bottom.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like you've got them off to a great start! a bit of info about the parents:-

Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb is the original strain of that name, and is a legit Maui Wowie line that Mr.G maintained since the seventies. Reeferman's CB is a cross of Mr.G's with an indica... and The recently released Cherry Bomb from Bomb seeds has NOTHING to do with it at all apart from that they used a name that was already in use!
here is a thread about CB, a thread title search will get you more threads
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=60794

The OGKA was one of the fist OG's to be passed around. some think it is a paki line, others think it is an OG crossed with a sativa, i dont know but it is very potent with no ceiling to the high, and its S1s look pretty similar - so it breeds fairly true whatever it is.

looking forward to the show, the seedlings look a lot like CB at this stage.

VG

p.s. i think they will grow out of those slight leaf mutations

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by dank.frank and even more thanks for giving me permission to throw up some of your Abusive OG Kush pics. Gonna do that in a bit. :tiphat:

VG, I am testing these out for you.....so any advice on how you would like them grown out(topping, how long to veg, etc) ....you just post and that's how we will do it. I am just a personal grower and in no rush at all. Just wanna do it right. :dance013:

Out of rep for the day already so gonna hit y'all up later on!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey unreg, i dont really mind how you grow them out - just do what you have most success with. i guess if you flower 4 under a 600 (iirc) then you'll need to veg them a bit. i find topping or training to help then to bush out is always nearly beneficial... these may have a fair bit of stretch as they are a hybrid and the OGKA is a stretchy mofo for sure.

VG

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Looking good Unreg :yes:

got the popcorn ready...let the show begin

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

so whats the deal with the dice...I assume your trying to keep them in order?

off to a great start my friend

BayBHuey

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I'm tagged for the show, they appear very vigorous and are developing nicely for just over two weeks from seed.

Good luck!

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts