What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CM's 200W Micro Grow... LED's coming soon!

unk1

subbed. that mom is freakin' beautiful! can't wait to see the kids all grown up. i'm also interested in your lights. be sure to update the thread when those come in :)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long until you have the stuff setup for flowering? How long are you planning on vegging for?

crbs

Hi Cinderella Man!! What led you used and what spectrum ?? You can show your panel ?? Congratulations on your grow box. Following watching.

crbs

Hi Cinderella Man! I like that sink in tube, creates a flow of air inside, interesting idea. I want to monitor the results of this mix cw and ww. Peace follow watching.

unk1

Hi Cinderella Man! I like that sink in tube, creates a flow of air inside, interesting idea. I want to monitor the results of this mix cw and ww. Peace follow watching.

i agree. that's an awesome idea, even if you did borrow it from a different application. looks good in there. you got any idea on the actual temperature around the lights or you just know it's cool enough not to worry?

Latest posts

Latest posts