What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who's been to the cup?

tolker

So all u peeps out there who's all been to the cannabis cup before.tell us some experience and what to exact and not.glade to hear anything.

Thanx tolker

R

!RA!

Not yet, but I'm going this year. Probably doesn't't help you much, but see us there!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I was at Denver's Cup this past year and it was fun to check out and see at least once. I liked it for the trade show aspect and seeing new equipment and gadgets. It was also nice seeing several seed vendor booths and I was able to briefly meet Mr. & Mrs. B.O.G. and buy some seeds from the. If you are going to get just plain tore up you can easily do that too with booths handing out edible samples and as many dabs as you can comprehend trying. I couldn't help but compare all the aisles in the outside area to something from a zombie flick though. Just gobs and gobs of unintelligible hordes shuffling back and forth. It was similar to this gif but instead of them wanting to eat your brains there was two way traffic with faded people bumping into each other.

tumblr_m71477mUck1rxbygso1_500.gif

Come to think of it, probably won't go again. Everyone should check it out at least once though.

logistixz

Definitely worth going once. It was a nightmare getting into it, can't say its something I'd go to again. That picture pretty much sums it up lol.

Definitely wish someone didn't steal the mobile grow trailer from the HIyield expo a couple years back. There was so much free stuff it was awesome! Don't think they will be comming back :(

Definitely wish someone didn't steal the mobile grow trailer from the HIyield expo a couple years back. There was so much free stuff it was awesome! Don't think they will be comming back :(

Public note to self: don't post when drinking and in a poor mood (it will be almost certainly be off topic).