What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beamer's fresh start- home made seeds and a few clone only's

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
So basically, I lost all my genetics to aphids, which were confirmed, and possibly broad mites or stem todes. My former business partner and I made some seeds with a male kksc x sfv x jacks cleaner from motarebel. We dusted him to deathstar, loompa headband, nevilles haze, plushberry, and we also made f2s with his strawberry sister. I've got sensi star f2s courtesy of a generous third party. Just picked up verified cuts of sfv og and forum gsc, as well as cuts of confidential cheese basement funk cut and Tahoe Cure stompa hoe cut, that supposedly test at 20% and 24%. The grow will be in coco perlite 50/50, drip feed when plants are ready. The veg room will be two six hundred watt mh, the flower room will be a vert coloseum with 4000w of hps. Nutes are gh flora, heads 6/9 with rapid start in veg and kool bloom in flower. I'll upload pics tonight

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
This is gonna be great fun to follow :woohoo:

What a powerful veg-room :headbange

Best growluck bro :)

P :smoker:

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Glad to have ya taggin along for the show, i got sixty seeds in coco, just waitin for something to actually post pics of. Hoping the ganja gods give me a few less hurdles to jump this time round

sdd420

Veteran
Also does dirty mitten mean Michigan? Just wondering my family is from the UP peace sdd

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole

Group shot under the six hundred, since its my first time in coco im trying some seeds with perlite added and some in pure coco

Sfv

Confidential Cheese basement funk cut

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Apologies for the sideways pics, I didn't think it would be a problem on my girlfriends tablet like it was on my old iPhone

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Well im completely stumped, today i found a box elder in my veg room and im not sure if it was overwintering down there and the heat of the veg room kinda woke it up, or i got a problem and need to redo the seal at the base of my house's foundation, might have missed a spot. Everythings starting to take off well, the gorilla glue is already filling out a beer cup with roots at five days after being transplanted, the sfv is puttin on nodes like crazy at about 3 sets popping up a day, and the conf cheese is just denser than hell puttin on nodes with barely any height gain. Overall everything looks healthy, and i dont seem to be botching my first attempt at coco but its early yet, so ill wait to make that call. Heres a shot of the stompahoe, sfv, forum, and the cheese

The sfv iw on the bottom right, the forum left of it on the lower row, above sfv is the conf cheese, with the stompahoe left of it. In the top left corner are the gorilla glue and the skywalker og chillin to the side.
the seeds are being a pain in the ass, half of em stretched up too much and flopped over with the 600w like 18 inches away. The male used to make them was very sativa dominant so i shoulda planted em shallow and leave room to bury some of the stem when they all decide to stretch like this, live and learn i suppose.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole

These right here are a thousand auto-diesel seeds that I traded for for the 2015 outdoor season. I was already thinking of going with autos for my od project this year, just because my new place doesn't have as secure of a spot that I can be at everyday taking care of the ladies like id like to, and I've been way too broke lately with having to take a break from growing over the winter, so it'll be nice for the first couple pulls to come down in June. They're not fems, a friend tried auto diesel outdoor and liked how easy it was and how successful so he ordered the same strain not femmed and just let the studs do their thing. I traded a hundred or so gorilla glue s1s and a gram of wax for em, my summer just got a whole lot more exciting

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yeah I'm basically just gonna put a couple dozen per plot with a few close friends with better property than me, and just stop by each spot to cull the males and again to check them towards harvest. I'm stoked cuz I wanted to do this but didn't have thousands to invest in a couple hundred seeds, so it worked out pretty well

Latest posts

Latest posts