Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > You know you live in the country if......

Thread Title Search
You know you live in the country if...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2015, 08:43 PM #1
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if......

Just had a "deep stoner thought" about a lot of things that I've just been taking for granted, for the last 8 years...

It's a little different living in the country, but I LOVE it!!

"You know you live in the country if"....
You own a 4x4 just so you can get down your own driveway and the street you live on...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Last edited by Bud Green; 02-20-2015 at 09:07 PM..
Bud Green is online now Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 02-20-2015, 08:53 PM #2
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
theres no traffic lights and only one lazy sheriff....yeehaw fuck da city
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 PM #3
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
You know you live in the country when gunshots is not a bad thing
shithawk420 is online now Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 PM #4
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
You know you live in the country when you can walk around your yard buck nekkid...and nobody calls the cops....
blastfrompast is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:53 PM #5
BlueBlazer
What were we talking about?

BlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivorBlueBlazer is a survivor
You know you live in the country when your dogs go batshit sniffing down all the wild animal smells in the yard.
But we decide which is right . . .

And which is an illusion
BlueBlazer is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:13 PM #6
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud ofEsterEssence has much to be proud of
When you can piss off the deck...

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:24 PM #7
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
When you wake up in the morning, get on the porch and smell clean air instead of city fumes.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:46 PM #8
ghostmade

ghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really niceghostmade is just really nice
U can see a million stars in the sky.danm i m8ss the sticks
ghostmade is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:59 PM #9
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if:
Your lazy neighbor won't fix his fence, and you have to shoo his cattle out of your road when you want to drive somewhere..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:10 PM #10
kaochiu

kaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud ofkaochiu has much to be proud of
...you have to go to the city, you get pissed in a cheap boozer. If you don't drink, just buy that piece of shit you need and get outta there asap.

4 members found this post helpful.