What's new

Tropical Mix

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome grahamwelington,

The new Tropical Mix feminized contains mainly Malawi and Panama sativa hybrids, they are not so wild like the haze thais from the previous Tropical Mix Standard releases.

You can expect high yielding sativa plants of moderate flowering time with big vigorous structure. Very interesting genetics to grow in tropical/subtropical and warm climates or indoors with intense light intensity.

Hope it helps!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
How about the Tropical regular mix?

And any chance of still finding Congo in the ACE Standard mix?

Welcome grahamwelington,

The new Tropical Mix feminized contains mainly Malawi and Panama sativa hybrids, they are not so wild like the haze thais from the previous Tropical Mix Standard releases.

You can expect high yielding sativa plants of moderate flowering time with big vigorous structure. Very interesting genetics to grow in tropical/subtropical and warm climates or indoors with intense light intensity.

Hope it helps!

Can you give us some details about the standard mix?

Thanks

Mr. Roseberry

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
How about the Tropical regular mix?

And any chance of still finding Congo in the ACE Standard mix?

Hi Thcvhunter,

Congo Standard is out of stock at the moment and won't be back until second half of this year or 2016. We still have a bit of Congo fem if you are interested, but won't last much.

Congo Std was not included in the ACE Mix, but we included plenty of Bangi Haze seeds in previous ACE Mix Std releases (from 2011 to 2014).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mr. Roseberry,

Tropical Mix standard now contains mainly Guatemala, Tikal, Panama hybrids and Malawi hybrids, and just a bit of Haze x Thai.

Hi Dubi, when was this latest Tropical Mix Standard released? I hope what I ordered before your post (20 Feb) is the previous release.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi simple gardener,

If the Tropical Mix Standard was purchased early this year then it probably contains a good amount of Guatemala, Tikal, Panama and Malawi hybrids, the haze thai stock was starting to be a bit old and there was not much stock left.

Kind regards!

Ok thanks Dubi, I was probably too late then!

Still, amazing value for someone on a tight budget like me. I'll give them a good home here at 30S. ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi willydread,

Yes, both Tropical Mix standard and feminized contain only pure sativa plants and hybrids.

C

Collembola

hello

it is a "mystery mix" i.e. seeds not labelled individually i think, but from selected plants (i.e. it changes over the years)

if you post pictures of your plants / are familiar with the genetics (described here), dubi can reference date of production if older (p's used) and tell you if you want to know i think also.

the website is currently saying "mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids." (aceseeds.org)
although i know there is a post here potentially more current / descriptive (tooo lazy to find, sorry).

i usually have to add on 2+ weeks for my 250w, so i think realistically for the tropical mix, you will be getting sativa hybrids with a flowering time of 10-20 weeks realistically indoors, with the bulk falling withing 12-16 weeks.

- that is what i would expect if i tried to grow them.

(because ace seeds seems straight as you can get, which is nice).

sorry if information is not completely accurate, but i think that is the gist.

regards,

S

scai

You might find little treasures from those mixes.
They are mainly from crosses that bank is not going to continue.But there is always a chance to find supergenes in them, one or two ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts