What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 -Amnesia-Stardawg-CaseyJones 4x8

Green81

Veteran
Easy IC Family, hope everyone's enjoying the New Year! I thought I'd Show you guys what I'm running this round. Girls are pretty happy so I hope this continues, almost finishing their stretch were on day 16 I believe :)

Usual amendments;

House and garden A+B Coco
Superthrive
Cal-mag (yellow bottle)
Roots excelurator for first week of transplant (hand watered)
ph down

There are 6 girls running with 4 drip lines per pot for 15 minutes at lights on and then for 1 minute 2 hours before lights off.
Additional heating is running during lights off to keep temps above 20c

They seem to be enjoying this regime so far:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
cont.

Amnesia Haze core cut

picture.php

Casey Jones TruCannablis cut

picture.php

Stardawg - Illuminati Cut

picture.php

Going to keep this updated weekly guys.

G81

T

Terps

looks awesome Green81 theres gona be some serious buddage right there!

:ying:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looking great as per usual G. When the leaves are praying to the sun like that, you know they some happy plants!

That canopy is perfect. Do you find with the air cooled enclosed hoods you can get the tops closer?

Peace

"HEMPEROR"

ATB with this run lad girls are looking fab have you done the core cut b4? got it vegging now not made mi mind up yet when to run it! is she a stinky 1 bro, i hope so! subbed:lurk:

Green81

Veteran
Hey toppin

Looking great as per usual G. When the leaves are praying to the sun like that, you know they some happy plants!

That canopy is perfect. Do you find with the air cooled enclosed hoods you can get the tops closer?

Peace

Thanks for the comments bro, i just hope they continue to pray to the heavens for a juicy crop. :)

It's coco shows like this that make me want to drip!

I never looked back after trying drip-to-waste, fantastic technique for growing, if you follow the rules you can get some great crops, with a tonne of sticky flowers

ATB with this run lad girls are looking fab have you done the core cut b4? got it vegging now not made mi mind up yet when to run it! is she a stinky 1 bro, i hope so! subbed:lurk:

Thanks man! Stinky, sticky, easy to grow, no botrytis at all with her hazy genes but still very dense flowers - spear like. Love this cut.

real nice man

Thank you!

What was in the vial g81 preadators?

:tiphat:

Yep, saw some very early signs of mite damage on a few lower fan leaves, bought 2000 predators to do their business, they eradicate the fuckers within two weeks. (he said) :)

Peace

G81

Green81

Veteran
Forgot to mentioned I did the same Amnesia Haze cut outside last year and pulled over 8 ounces of some pretty decent outdoors from one plant (SE), not BuddyMate standard though.
Let me see if i can find a pic of some.

G81

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Hey G81 bro, bit late to the show but can see the top work as usual. Hope all is well with you and yours, catch up soon bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts