What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW TENTS !!!!!!!!!

cobo

I’ve BEEN THINKING OF MY SECONG GROW FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IVE COME TO CONCLUSION THAT I WILL NEED SOME SORT OF TENT FOR FLOWERING IN FUTURE. I’VE BEEN LOOKINGG AROUND ONLINE TO SEE WHAT SEEMS TO BE BEST AND HOW MUCH THEY WERE, I FOUND THE “GREENROOM” BUT IT SEEMED A BIT PRICEY UNTILL I CAME ACROSS IT HERE http://www.3countieshydroponics.co.uk/system/index.htm I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THIS WEB SITE BUT IT IS A LOT CMEMORYER THAN FOUND IT ANYWHERE ELSE…

IF ANYONE HAS USED THIS TENT OR HAS EXPERIENCE WITH TENTS… WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK????

ON SALE HERE FOR £ 125.00 NEARLY A 1/3 CMEMORYER THAN THE CMEMORYEST OF FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHAT YOU THINK????????

WOULD IT NOT BE AN IDEA FOR A THREAD FOR CMEMORYER SUPPLIES ????????

features:

The frame is made of highly durable plastic coated lightweight steel bars, which are fastened together with drawstings and clips. The only tool required for assembly is a Philips screwsdriver.

The greenroom shell is made from a very stong yet lightweight material; it is double layered for extra insulation. The material is tough enough to withstand the greenroom being assembled and dismantled many times. The inner lining is silver for maximum light distribution within the greenroom.

The greenroom has a large door at the front for easy access. It can be rolled up and secured with tie straps or simply draped over the top.

There are two side flaps to enable convenient maintenance of the plants at the rear of the greenroom.
There is an inlet ventilation sleeve at the bottom left of the greenroom and an outlet ventilation sleeve in the top right of the greenroom, each with draw strings to ensure a tight fit around ducting (ducting sold separately). The sleeves are diagonally opposed to enable maximum air circulation within the greenroom. There are also bars to support the respective fans (fans sold separately).

There is a sealable opening in the bottom right of the greenroom for electrical cables.

The floor is water proof with elevated sides to cope with any water spills.

Finally, there is a handy pocket to keep all your essential growing tools safe and clean.

. :1help: ]COBO'S First GROW !!!!!!http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29049&page=1&pp=15[B[/B] :jump:

:smoweed:

Last edited:

cadillachydro

eh, i dunno man... that thing kinda looks like crap. It looks like tent material. And i bet its not even close to light proof, be it light coming in, or getting out. And if you click the link to the site, scroll down and youll see theres a box to click to send YOUR ideas to improve THEIR product... thats a fucking laugh. Yeah sure, let me improve your product so you can get rich. What a joke. Honestly Cobo, i think this is one of those specific times where the old sayings fit.... You get what you pay for. Go checkout the HYDROHUTS... much sturdier. Ive seen it in person. And they have them 4x4' and 4x8'... black on the outside, white on the inside... and you can catch them on sale for about $300 US. Just my 2cents.

cobo

cadillachydro said:
eh, i dunno man... that thing kinda looks like crap. It looks like tent material. And i bet its not even close to light proof, be it light coming in, or getting out. And if you click the link to the site, scroll down and youll see theres a box to click to send YOUR ideas to improve THEIR product... thats a fucking laugh. Yeah sure, let me improve your product so you can get rich. What a joke. Honestly Cobo, i think this is one of those specific times where the old sayings fit.... You get what you pay for. Go checkout the HYDROHUTS... much sturdier. Ive seen it in person. And they have them 4x4' and 4x8'... black on the outside, white on the inside... and you can catch them on sale for about $300 US. Just my 2cents.

THX man for your 2 cents worth, but I’ve read into the Greenroom somewhat and it seems genuine. They are been sold buy a lot of reputable hydroponics firms, including the place were I bought my hydro setup 1-hydroponics (which by the way do seems to be expensive, BUT they will match any price you find online that’s cheaper!!!!!) they also have 2 FREE Video’s dealing with PROGATION & SYSTEMS & GROW CYLES, which are very good for the Beginner[/B], it gives you a good idea how to get started.

But back to what we were talking about i.e. the Tent Hydrohut … I had a look at that setup you mentioned, and it looks GOOD.

VERSES Hmmmmmmmmmm

I also found a shop in France that stocks them. 229.00EUR About £160 (To Translate Click Here). A bit more expensive than the Greenroom, BUT Cheaper than they are on sale in USA for!!!!

HOW CAN THEY BE CMEMORYER IN EUROPE ???????

I will give it a lot of thought , but i do like the look of the Hydrohut TOO,
I'm smoking to much , you have me all CONFUSED now!!!! :joint:

I'll think about it in the cold light of day .. AGAIN ...THX

And I hope to here some more opinions(2 cents worth) ...LOL

. :1help: ]COBO'S First GROW !!!!!!http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29049&page=1&pp=15[B
:jump:

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
tents, yes...reasonably priced, NO!

Marimbas built one out of Nomex! :yoinks: tres expensive!!$$$ :sasmokin:

Raque

Sleepy said:
tents, yes...reasonably priced, NO!

Marimbas built one out of Nomex! :yoinks: tres expensive!!$$$ :sasmokin:

Pretty pointless, guess it makes him feel at ease or something, but most electrical fires start in the walls or outlet, not inside the tent.

BlindDate

Veteran
I can't see any lightproof ventilation grills, or a place to mount a carbon scruber and fan, or any electrical feeds.

cobo

BlindDate said:
I can't see any lightproof ventilation grills, or a place to mount a carbon scruber and fan, or any electrical feeds.

Metal structure easy to go up with doubled bachée reflective matter tent. Equipped with low openings for the intraction of air, site for extractor and coal filter, support of lamp. Removable sealed bottom.

K

kokua

right...and the above ^ pictured homebox or hydrohut or whatever you call em, DO have a place for a carbon filter, and it does have semi light proof ventilation.
I've seen two sizes...a 3x3 that would hold a 600 beatifully and a 4x4 that can hold a 1K. Both are around $300 US.

http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=HO200

Dude, three things for a decent cheap grow tent:

1. PVC (1/2") - very cheap

2.Panda cloth - 10' x 100' - $90

3. Velcro - 15' role for $17

works good for me

G

^^^^^^Yeah Cobo, you should really seriously consider building something yourself. It's almost always cheaper & you can custom fit it to the area you have to grow in. And, it can be a lot of fun!!

Bh

senseless

i made this mini grow tent for mothers and clones in less than an hour and for 50$ including, tarp, pvc, lights, pc fan, velcro, and thats it i think. im sure a better idea would to use black/white plastic instead. and even a sticky tarp zipper instead of a velcro door..

cobo

senseless said:
i made this mini grow tent for mothers and clones in less than an hour and for 50$ including, tarp, pvc, lights, pc fan, velcro, and thats it i think. im sure a better idea would to use black/white plastic instead. and even a sticky tarp zipper instead of a velcro door..

Looks good , I was looking in a charity furniture shop the other day and they had some wardrobes for like 30 and 40 pounds.. was thinking of converting them but they are not deep enought to take my system. I NEED THEM TO BE 2'2" deep

THX AGAIN for your opinions ,

Last edited:

HYDROJUNKIE

The Jorge Cervantes ultimate grow dvd shows you how to build a 10x10 growroom out of panda plastic and some 2x4's,.....The same thing can be done on a smaller scale with some panda plastic and some pvc pipe or 2x2's.

For my first grow I bought a metal locking storage cabinet from office depot and put a 1kwatt light in it with 2 squirl cage fans and 5 plants and got close to a lb....couldnt use it during summer though,..too much heat.

the tents are cool but super flimsy and overpriced imo...
go buy some plastic and some wood screws and some wood for a frame and you'll be happy you didnt buy a tent,...its alot more gratifying to know you built it too....

Last edited:

cobo

I downloaded the video I GROW CHRONIC last night and it was the best video I’ve seen by far, it shows you how to set up a hydroponic grow room and it makes it seem so easy, will definitely have to try that setup. Download from link, there is many videos on this download so best thing to do is just download “I grow chronic” and uncheck the rest of them; you can download the rest another time if you like.

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3268301

This video is a must for anyone who is even thinking of going hydroponic, so simple even a monkey could do it.

cobo

txeffect said:
Cobo I dunno if ur crafty or not but these are probably your best bet considering they are fire resistant and even have flitration holes and ones
even comes with a closet rod. but I would reinforce it a little perhaps with some pvc but still all in all cost isnt bad
http://www.organize-everything.com/st48cufe.html

good luck and hopes this helps

txeffect, it might do , hope it goes well for you when you have it set up show us some pics, ok :wave:

But its no good for me here in Ireland,cant get one here.but im still thinking hard about it .

THX anyway :joint: