What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

My personal journal. Lots of different genetics coming and going, and a few staples.

Larrydog - Day 60. Gonna take her down later this week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

very nice scrappy doo i hope this strain makes its way to the uk some day or are there beans available of this cross! either way nice job bruv..........

Scrappy-doo

Thanks Hemperor, no beans of this strain anymore. They were made by a buddy of mine. I'm not 100% on lineage but I know the mom was lemon larry or a hybrid, and the dad was Killer Chem. I'll see if he can chime in on the parents.

Scrappy-doo

Starfighter F2 - Jaws Gear-

Not my keeper pheno. I lost my keeper while revegging her and was forced to relocate so I let her go. My 2nd and last run with this girl. She stinks real bad of mango/tropical fruit. I have another pack to run through, otherwise I'd keep her around for a bit.

Didn't get any good shots really. I'll take some more next time I see her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

Starfighter F2 - Jaws Gear-

Not my keeper pheno. I lost my keeper while revegging her and was forced to relocate so I let her go. My 2nd and last run with this girl. She stinks real bad of mango/tropical fruit. I have another pack to run through, otherwise I'd keep her around for a bit.

Didn't get any good shots really. I'll take some more next time I see her.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

starfighter f2 looks wicked scooby i didnt realise it had a mango tropical aroma tho or is that just the pheno jaws ran ill have to ask him over the road but ive got 2 packs of exotics future, glue x starfighter f2 but wasnt expecting anything tropical possibly coming through cheerz for sharing.........:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sweet, clinging stank of success :D Looks great in here, hopefully you've got some clones of that LD. What's she smoke like?

Scrappy-doo

Yeah I'm not really getting a lemon odor from the starfighter. I had only 3 females though and they all had a pretty similar nose to them. Pungent funky tropical fruit with a little citrus also. Very smelly 10/10. I really liked them all. That particular girl's a bit floppy and leafy tho. I'll be searching my other pack for a pheno with better structure.

Here's ChemD at day 60.

Mid/late flush. Coming down by the end of the week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

Kraken - Alien Genetics - Day 56

Been running this girl for the last 2 years or so. This is gonna be my last run with her. Have to make room for all the new stuff coming up. I threw down some of my stored pollen on a couple branches to back her up, and plan to come back to this strain again one day. Nice looking plants, done in 8 weeks, kushy with that sweet purply smell and taste that Alien's male usually brings to the table. Knock out stone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

Wow absolutely gorgeous bro allways wanted a kraken at this 1 props to ya tho scrappy if your ditching this in favour of better only goes to show the kalabir of the gear you have at your disposal! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: