What's new

Various Ways To easily Annoy People (humour)

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Ways To Annoy People

Maintain a high-level of constructive decorum by addressing someone with whom you disagree as "monkey boy".

Ask Austrian readers about kangaroos.

Ask Australian readers about alpine skiing.

Demand that others cease using the letter e, as you find it "dply offnsiv".

Enrich the lives of thousands with a thoughtful and impassioned debate on the topic "AOL users suck".

Followup another person's posts every twelve minutes to accuse them of "obsessing".

Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."

Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."

If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

Speak only in a "robot" voice.

Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.

Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".

Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.

Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.

Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

Name your dog "Dog."

Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."

Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".

Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.

Practice making fax and modem noises.

Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."

Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."

Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.

Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.

Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."

Drum on every available surface.

Staple papers in the middle of the page.

Ask 1-800 operators for dates.

Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.

Set alarms for random times.

Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.

Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.

Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.

Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"

ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

only type in lowercase.

dont use any punctuation either

Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.

Pay for your dinner with pennies.

Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.

Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.

Repeat the following conversation a dozen times:
"Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."

Light road flares on a birthday cake.

Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.

Leave tips in Bolivian currency.

Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."

As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.

Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.

Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.

Ask people what gender they are.

Cultivate a Norwegian accent.
If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.

Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".

Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.

While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.

Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.

Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."

Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

Wear a LOT of cologne.

Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."

Sing along at the opera.

At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"

Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.

Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."

Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."

Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.

Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.

Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.

Invite lots of people to other people's parties.

Yell across a crowded room:
"Hey, John, the results came back from the clinic: we're clean!"

Make an anonymous posting accusing others of cowardice.

Insult a poster from another nation based on his country's performance in World War II.

Post 20-part encoded image files from NASA ftp archives that you claim show clear evidence of alien settlements.

Whenever anybody says anything to you. Respond by saying, "I know."

Run around holding your elbows and asking people to please take the straightjacket off you.

:D

Last edited:

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
Here's one:

Pour a quart of fish emulsion on the floor of a large corporate center's main elavator

Sleepy

Veteran
For a minute, i thought it was Verite!!

For a minute, i thought it was Verite!!

"Change channels five minutes before the end of every show."

this drives me absolutely nuts!! :bat: :bat: :bat:

Peregrin Took

ogrefugee said:
Here's one:

Pour a quart of fish emulsion on the floor of a large corporate center's main elavator

Heh, I once had a quart bottle of fish emulsions break in the bag, it spilled as I was taking it out of the car, leaving a large ass puddle in the lawn and driveway.

When my mom came over that night to drop off the kids. On her way out, you guessed it, like a banana peel in a cartoon, she slipped on it and fell flat on her ass in a pile of concentrated fish emulsions. She assumed it was mud till she got in her car, and smelled it. You can still smell it in there to this day.

Sorry ma! :bat:

sMack-CFS!

lmfao, some of those are pretty funny. DEFINITELY annoying.

"Select the same song on the jukebox 50 times."

The funniest/most annoying thing ever, though, is when you keep telling someone to just "Calm down, dude..", even when theyre perfectly calm. Just keep sayin it over and over again (with some minor variations in words used so they dont catch on), and eventually theyll start to get pissed and thats when it gets really funny.

"IM FUCKIN CALM DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?"

thats funny to me.. lol

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Ways to annoy @ christmas time...

1. Claim you were a Christmas tree in your former life. If s/he tries to bring one into the room, scream bloody murder.

2. Go to the mall with your roommate and sit on Santa's lap. Refuse to get off.

3. Wear a Santa suit all the time. Deny you're wearing it.

4. Sit in a corner in the fetal position rocking back and forth chanting, "Santa Claus is coming to town, Santa Claus is coming to town..."

5. Hang mistletoe in the doorway. When your roommate enters or leaves the room, plant a wet one on his/her lips.

6. Hang a stocking with your roommates name on it. Collect coal and sharp objects in it. If s/he asks, say "you've been very naughty this year."

7. Paint your nose red and wear antlers. Constantly complain about how you never get to join in on the reindeer games.

8. Make conversation out of Christmas Carols. (I.E. "You know, I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night.")

9. Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and roll around in the snow.

10. Sing: "All I want for Christmas is my roommate's two front teeth..."

11. Give your roommate the gifts from the twelve days of Christmas song.

12. Build a snowperson with your roommate and place a hat on its head. When it doesn't come to life, cry hysterically "it didn't work!"

13. Whip your roommate screaming "now Dasher, now Dancer, now Donner, and Blitzen, etc."

14. Tear down all your roommate's Christmas decorations yelling "Bah Humbug!"

15. Wake up every morning screaming "Ghost of Christmas Future, please have mercy on my soul!"

16. Tell your roommate you're moving out. Santa's buying you a house on 34th Street.

17. Pin a poinsettia to your lapel.

18. Make anatomically correct gingerbread people and eat the best parts first.

19. Put on a fake white beard and insist that all your roommate's friends "give it a yank."

20. Ring jingle bells maniacally saying "every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings."

21. Stand in front of the mirror reciting "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" over and over in your underwear.

22. Smoke mistletoe. Do what comes naturally.

23. Watch your roommate when s/he is sleeping. When s/he wakes up sing, "he sees you when you're sleeping..."

24. Steal a life size nativity scene and display it in your room. When your roommate asks, tell him/her "I had to let them stay here, there's no room at the inn."

25. When your roommate goes to the bathroom, rearrange his/her possessions. Tell him/her that Santa's elves must have done it.

Merry Christmas 2006 :wave:

:D

Last edited:
G

I got one. drive 10 miles under the speed limit so the ford f150 behind you tailgates you, gets pissed and passes you by. then speed up to him tail gate him for a bit honk your horn and flip him off.

lol most of those were funny as hell man u got me laughing my ass off thanks i needed that peace