What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hey everyone. I'm back with a new garden. Now that I'm settled in to my new place, I'm celebrating with an entirely new tent. It's a Secret Jardin DR90, lit up with a 400w HPS. I built a DIY flood and drain system using a 2x2 flood table and a storage tote. For its inaugural run I decided on using 3 clones, and SCROG. I'll install the screen in the next few days.

kgjmuDj.jpg

The strain is Northern Skunk from Peak Seeds BC. Here's a pic from a previous grow:

dKxXUIw.jpg

I have been looking forward to growing this one out again. It's great bedtime medicine.

Scroggy B

Hey Hush, good luck with the grow. I got a similar setup, but I'm growing 4 LA Chocolat seeds in 11 L pots, Coco DTW SCROG. Consider me subbed, looks promising =)

Synthesis

Cool setup hush :biggrin: I'm digging that!

Also, that's a gorgeous example of Northern Skunk too. Sending you some positive vibes man.

Cheers!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Thank you. Yeah I'm really impressed with this plant. My expectations were far exceeded. Here are a couple more pics:

pj9kVqw.jpg

TbZmwAN.jpg

Siskiyou

Veteran
nice fresh start! 400W HPS in a 3x3 seems like a perfect match. I like how you are mixing it up between tents. I love the look of that Northern Skunk.

H

Harley420

all the best with your new grow.

northern skunk looks great i am looking for night meds

T

Terps

Nice to see some more of peeks work on here.
I been wanting to try some for a long time, its gona be next on the list for sure now.
She looks a beautiful plant!

Have you tried any other of their gear mate?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice to see some more of peeks work on here.
I been wanting to try some for a long time, its gona be next on the list for sure now.
She looks a beautiful plant!

Have you tried any other of their gear mate?

Yeah I've done their Northern Skunk, Sweet Skunk, Kush x NL, and Blueberry. I've been nothing but pleased with their genetics.

Here is a summary of Northern Skunk
Here is a summary of Sweet Skunk
Here is a summary of Blueberry
Here is a summary of KxNL.

Hope that helps. :)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Not much to look at yet, but here's an update. They're still growing, and I haven't installed the scrog screen yet.

4CSLkLC.jpg