What's new

Timanfaya/Timanfaya Devil

vapor

Veteran
These were gifted to me from LMN stash, I am very greatful to be able to learn/evolve from these plants. So these are around 60 days flower and still have some time to go. I am waiting for the confirmation of lineage{cabo verdes X nepalese X mali} will double check. And hope if some one knows for sure fill me in please. So these have similar smells to the angola reds, that earthy pea musk i find, is common, from the regions i have try'd so far....I kept a male of the timanfaya too he was huge and did not show flower till week 4, i have him saved in clone form. After i try the female i have i will make some seed to share, these pictures are from 3 female phenos i have a few more the are not as far along in flower....

Attachments

• td1.jpg
    td1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 27
  • td2.jpg
    td2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 30
  • td4.jpg
    td4.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 26
  • td5.jpg
    td5.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 24
  • td6.jpg
    td6.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
  • td9.jpg
    td9.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 26
  • td11.jpg
    td11.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 29
  • td12.jpg
    td12.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 25
  • td13.jpg
    td13.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 25
  • td14.jpg
    td14.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 30

vapor

Veteran
12 weeks flower

Attachments

• td1.jpg
    td1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 25
  • td2.jpg
    td2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26
  • td5.jpg
    td5.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 24
  • td7.jpg
    td7.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 25
  • td9.jpg
    td9.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 23
  • td10.jpg
    td10.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 27
  • td11.jpg
    td11.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 22

vapor

Veteran
found another one today//

Attachments

• td12.jpg
    td12.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 24
  • td13.jpg
    td13.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 23
  • td14.jpg
    td14.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 22

vapor

Veteran
LMN= Alex. If you do some reading on here you will find out about his amazing contribution to our cannabis culture......

vapor

Veteran
Timanfaya devil # 2 smoked a tester of this one this am. 7 day from chop still a bit moist/ still hanging{i am on coast lots a rain}. Ash was good i was surprised cause i was thinking 14 weeks flower, so i took these at 12 weeks so i can make sure i get a good revegg. I will lower alfalfa for these cutts when i flower them. Seem she likes to hold nitrogen longer then other longer girls i have done. Ferts are in line with the liambas just a little less long acting nitrogen for clones. Complex up high complex sniffers. Need more time with her, so far very nice.....

Attachments

• td2222.jpg
    td2222.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 21

CARCHOFA

Beautiful vapor! It sounds really well. I have some seeds from this strain and I hope reproduce it in a few.

Please, when you taste it better tell us your sensations.
Enjoy them!

420empire

Veteran
Could you please tell me what it stands for, instead of just write = alex? i don´t see that as clue...

Kind regards, and luv you plants ;)

420empire

Veteran
Haha thanks, you will never be my anyones master with that ego you carry around, parasite...

vapor

Veteran
lego my ego? You, having a bad day? Who said they wanted to be your master. I just said "grasshopper" because you sound young, if you do not know who alex is. He was one of the greats in our time of cannabis. If it insulted you there was no harm intended. peace

420empire

Veteran
well i mean the way you used the term "grasshopper" in Ku fu movies it means your the master i´am the student.. first you don´t know me, second i didn´t knew what the strain was,.. u post just seemed unthoughtful, i don´t think is the way to talk to others.. just my 2 cent. ;) I think u got a awesome strain/skilles, now let´s put this little OPS behind us, and see how the lil devil is turning out
Bless. :)

btw. i didn´t mean you where a parasite, but it was the act ;)

420empire

Veteran
I can see that the strain is mixed up with a strain from Cape Verde right? that´s sound pretty special.. is there any info / history on the strain from these islands
:)

vapor

Veteran
Yes i grew boi verdes years ago. It is very earthy pea smell/ Mullen, very sativa, just whisps medusa heads i might be able to find a old pic...

420empire

Veteran
Nice! do you have a clue, where the genetics can be traced from, India hehe?
Was it a energetic high, or more mellow :D

vapor

Veteran
This is pheno #1, it is most like the boi verdes in smell and effect=energetic...

Attachments

• P1080531.jpg
    P1080531.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 24