What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the kush, the whole kush, and nothing but the kush.

TheArchitect

Veteran
Sup IC?!

Just moved to a new location, and thought I'd share.

Canopy is 20x10, there is also a 6x6 area for my 50 gallon trashcan res, and general work area. 27 plants, though in the future I'd like to have 32. 8Kw, Santa fe 120 pint dehumidifier(woefully inadequete), 2 ton Friedrich breeze ac, its winter so I'm also using outside air otherwise I'd never be able to cool the room with just 2 tons.

Hopefully I'll be out of a house and into some commercial space here soon, but this room should be good for now.

Did I mention this is a tahoe og monocrop!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent grow, Architect!!! You did everything right for a bounty shown! KUDOS!

TheArchitect

Veteran
nice room.

Thanks mack.

Excellent grow, Architect!!! You did everything right for a bounty shown! KUDOS!
:tiphat::dance013:

That's a whole lotta Tahoe. On with the show!

:tiphat:

:tiphat:

my favorite plant in the stable, she's been around over a decade.

Wooow that really looks amazing!

Thanks, if I don't move into a warehouse soon I'll be building a better more permanent room once I do some work on the house in the spring.

Plants are in 7 gallon smartpots, promix hpcc, fed cns17 at 2.2ec.

mack 10

Veteran
2.2 ec ? On what scale, 0.5 ?

I have never pushed that hard. Those Tahoe'smust be some
Hungry girls.

TheArchitect

Veteran
2.2 ec ? On what scale, 0.5 ?

I have never pushed that hard. Those Tahoe'smust be some
Hungry girls.

Yes, .5 scale, though scale is irrelevant when talking about ec, which is why I like using it over ppm which you do have to worry about conversion.

I've never had to feed this much before but the girls were asking for it. When I brought them from the veg house, which has limited watts right now, they got a little upset being thrown right under 6kw. I figured it was ok since the lights were pretty far away at the time but I think they had underdeveloped roots and when I did a saturated media extract(SME) it came back at 1 ec which is waaayyy low for plats this big under this much wattage, so that combination of factors caused a couple minorly fucked-up leaves and some curling, but I've seen it happen before so I slammed them with 2.5 ec and have since backed off some but so far they are loving it, in a few days I'll do another SME and hopefully they are around 1.8-2 ec.

BTW when I say 2.2 ec I mean 2.2 ec fertilizer, the actual ec of the applied solution is 2.35 because I'm using tap water.

mack 10

Veteran
So you add the tap water on top.
I always did the opposite.

Whatever works.
Some older strains just need more,
Take the A5 haze for instance, loves 2.5 ec

I add the scale as there are two. 0.5 an 0.7.

TheArchitect

Veteran
Day 22

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Foreman000

Just wanted to hit you back. Yo shits tight my ninja! Fucking right Mi. Taking over. I believe my alien Og is half Tahoe x ? So I was told. You know how it goes. Actually you look like you Know How It Goes. Peace out bro.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice,How thick is the canopy and do you clean it up during stretch or after,gonna be some weight:)

Lyfespan

Just beautiful OGs I feel ya on the bigger space. I'm currently building my new space out and I'm freaking excited.

HarvestMoon303

Just a general question with regard to Tahoe OG. Do you find that it grows slower than most other strains? I have one clone of Tahoe OG in a garden with several other strains, and it's always been the smallest, even at 4 weeks veg in hydro. It's healthy, but I've never grown it before and wondered if it was a slower grower in general.

Thanks! Watching with eager eyes!

TheArchitect

Veteran
very nice grow. tahoe is a great og for sure!

Thanks for stopping in, I'm honestly kind of ashamed at how hacked together this room is, but I was on a shoestring budget and in a rush when I moved in. I just need two runs out of it and then I'll either be moving into a warehouse or building a more permanent structure.

Nice,How thick is the canopy and do you clean it up during stretch or after,gonna be some weight:)

It is ~24" thick. The undersides get cleaned between week 2&3 of flower as to not stunt swellage after stretch.

Just beautiful OGs I feel ya on the bigger space. I'm currently building my new space out and I'm freaking excited.

A ton of work, but a labor of love.

Just a general question with regard to Tahoe OG. Do you find that it grows slower than most other strains? I have one clone of Tahoe OG in a garden with several other strains, and it's always been the smallest, even at 4 weeks veg in hydro. It's healthy, but I've never grown it before and wondered if it was a slower grower in general.

Thanks! Watching with eager eyes!

You def don't have Tahoe then, she is very vigorous and stretches a lot, she is usually one of the larger plants in a mixed room. She also stinks like a real of, none of that lemon shit, just straight Chem fuel funk.

Few close ups lights out.

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts