What's new

Mr Messy Medical Grow Dimlux Opticlimate DE 1000w GreenPower

Mr Messy

Hi everyone, nice to be here on OZ. Ive heard great things so would love to learn a bit and share a bit.
I do this because of my injuries that i wont go into but are with me everyday, all day.
Im a Biococoponics grower using VPD (vapour pressure deficit) to controle my input. Both in the pot and in the air. I use only one brand of nutrients, BAC, as i belive this particular range is designed to work together, symbiotically. The full range is 14 products plus i prep the coco with Dolomite, Azomite,Funki Fungi, Volcano Rock Dust and BioPellets in BAC coco. I leave this a week to compost together in the 28 lt Rocket Pots (air pots) then plant straight into them. I use BAC xseed to kick start the seeds and bioclone hormoneless dip for clones. Full BAC lineup.
I use 18 hours light to clone and raise seeds and the GLR (gass lamp routine) in Veg and 12-11-10 in flower.
Please ask anything and share anyhing, anytime. Ill do my best to keep on top of things so lets see how she turns out.
Mr Messy

2* Dimlux Expert Series 1000w 400v EL DE UHF.
Opticlimate Maxi controler with CO2, AT, RH, PT sensors.
Phillips EL 400 volt 1000w bulbs.
Opticlimate3500 Pro 3
Flow Carbon Filter
Tropf Blumat Ceramic dripers
Rocket Pots 28lt
Growlush Flexi Tank
Hailea Chillers
Blulab Guardian
Sunair Fans
Turbo Clone 24 with chiller.
Jungle Room Tent 2.4*2.4*2.3
BAC full Organic schedule with a 20% mineral drip feed.
4* Cali Connection Black Water Fem
1* Bomb Reg (collective seed)

Ok so ive got the tent up and everything instaled. Just waiting on the best bit :( the Opticlimate. Untill then ive got a dehumidifier, humidigier, extraction fan, extra carbon filter and silencer to look after the climate, so much noisey sh9t. The Opti will replace all of that in one unit. Cant wait, next week.
I hand feed every second day with organics and drip the minerals in with the Blumat system. That way the pots keep 70%saturation no matter what i do and that means there is about 20% total mineral input. I do this to make sure they are get enough food and are nice and dense. It also helps with hardiness i think. Makes them more stabel in general, especialy in times of stress. The BAC stimulators take cear of the the PH for me so no balancing at all. Except dolomite in coco. This keeps the benies alive and multiplying. I also cure my tap water and collect any condensate to put back into the res. I remineralise with Azomite. Ill put a copy of my chart soon as i work out how to.

This is my controle board, as you can see there's the Maxi controler with the 4 sensors and the lights wired into it. Also the res and chiller, Blulab and charts.etc
Hers the sensors, co2, temp, humidity and plant temperature camera for the VPD
here are the girlsafter 8 days after transplant(14 total) they went onto GLR yesterday should see some great lateral growth now.

Mr Messy

Ok here's some shots

This is the controle board, it has the res, Blulab Gardian, chiller and the Maxi Controler with the sensors plugged in.

Mr Messy

Dimlux Expert Series 400 volt

Dimlux Expert Series 400 volt

My lights run by the Maxi Controler for auto dimming based on VPD, vapour pressure deficite

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:gday: Welcome Mate :gday:
Taking a seat and watching your show with the rest of the freaks :good:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Mr Messy

Hi gold dust,
Dimlux is an auto dimming sysytem controled by a Maxi Controler. It has some great features like sunrise/sunset program. You can program a sunrise/sunset for as long as you like. The lights start at 35% then slowly increase over the set period. This stop quick temperature change and therefore condensation drop in the flowers, which can cause bud rot.
It also helps the plant move into photo in a timely manner. Regular everyday. This just helps with everything.
Dimlux main feature Is the VPD Auto dim. This dims the the lights based on VPD (vapour presure deficit) which is controled by 4 sensors. Ambient temp, Relitive humidity, co2 and most importantly plant canopy temperature. The lights dim if the plants get to hot to keep the plants drinking and the stomata open. They also know if the plant is wilting and will dim or shut off compleatly the lights. To,stop the plants dying, from heat stress. For example if the water pump breaks down and the medium drys up. The system know and shuts down the light, or dims untill it needs to shut down. No other lighting system does this, yet. Havita dims on heat but not on VPD so if pump stops the lights keep going, no good.
Also there is zero inrush current, they are 400volt so 10% extra output, all in one unit so no RF, plus it's shielded. The reflector is single bounce, and they 4 different models. 600w, 1000w double ended UHF, dual 315w CDM Greenpower and Daylight and a remote 600w.
With 7 dimming points and an off/on switch on the balast.
So many cool features and they all add up to a perfect climate.
With Opticlimate Pro it will be a dream come true, next week.

Mr Messy

Oh I forgot the cons.........10% more expensive than Gavita.........but........and......it's my hobby and love and meds and well, a lot to me.
;)-""

N

noyd666

1700 bucks for 315 watt dual. 630 watts veg and bloom globes, DIMLUX.
fuk'n space ship.

Latest posts

Latest posts