Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2017, 01:01 AM #3531
captain planet

captain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud ofcaptain planet has much to be proud of
Hey DT any roots on dubb, forum, or Chem D yet?

I see GG, Corey, 2.0 are looking good

Current Mothers
1: GG4
2: Girl Scout Cookies (forum)
3: Sour Dubb
4: Stardawg (Corey Haim)
5: 2.0
6: Blue Dream
captain planet is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:00 PM #3532
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Hey DT any roots on dubb, forum, or Chem D yet?

I see GG, Corey, 2.0 are looking good
I had one "D" that is in a cup now. Won't be much longer on the rest. Been having some larger than wanted temp swings and higher than wanted temps a few days. Those two things prolly added a week onto rooting time.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM #3533
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I had one "D" that is in a cup now. Won't be much longer on the rest. Been having some larger than wanted temp swings and higher than wanted temps a few days. Those two things prolly added a week onto rooting time.
The struggle is real with winter cloning

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:45 PM #3534
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
DTOG can you give me an opinion over on my thread?? issues ......ahhhhhhhhh
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is online now Quote

Old 01-16-2017, 05:09 PM #3535
kashkr0p

kashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to behold
What's new family

DTOG Whore House

Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY
kashkr0p is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2017, 05:56 PM #3536
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Flowering is getting delayed a little bit. Temps dropped down to 43f the other night. Plus I don't have the dirt to up-pot the ones that need it. Also need to fill my propane tanks. Don't wanna run out of my extra heat source right after flipping the plants.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 01-16-2017, 06:59 PM #3537
DoubleTripleOG

Ok here's some pics while we wait. I can't say this enough.....POP YOUR BAGSEEDS!!! Came up with a name for this beast just now. Moby Trip(Moby Dick x Acid) . This fucker is a beast. Super happy I took cuts. Perfect structure for outside.

Another confirmed female, Blackberry Kush x Chemmy Jones( hard to see in the pic, but it's in a recycled Jack's container, that's how cheap I am, lol)

Then some TNT Labs gear for the win.

I'm up to like 18 females from the seed starts. So plenty of females for two rounds of flowering. Give the cuts I just got back time to grow into little shrubs while the others flower.

Quote:

Quote:

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:09 PM #3538
kashkr0p

kashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to beholdkashkr0p is a splendid one to behold
Moby trip has super nice branching

DTOG Whore House

Work-Consume-Sleep-OBEY
kashkr0p is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2017, 07:30 PM #3539
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey bro. DTOG, 18 females that is awesome, getting them numbers back up in the whorehouse . Your plants are looking healthy and that Moby Trip has excellent structure for an OD plant. Yea i'm probably gonna do a few bagseed with some known strains but still having a hard time on what else to run this year. Still have the Gluebreath just waiting on roots from the lastest round of clones, other than that got any suggestions? I was thinking about Sour Bubble, Sour D IBL, or maybe Ultra Sonya. I sprouted some Twisted Cookies and may do a few Cookie Snatch Badgers in the next few weeks. Termites messed up my OD season last year, so i'll be doing a lot of preventive stuff so hopefully the problem doesn't start this year. Very strange never had that kind of bug problem there and have been using it for the last 8 years strong (only took 1 year off).

Can't wait for your girls to kick it into gear during flower. Definitely fill those tanks back up . Take care 1

P.S. Looking at your avatar reminded me when I was at work yesterday 1 of my friends was geeking about rap music and he got stuck on the no flex zone song. He said they should make a meme with Terry Crews in a tight shirt flexing with a huge No Flex Zone Sticker on him then he started running around flexing and then would get sad when someone said no flex zone. It was funny you had to be there.
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2017, 07:53 PM #3540
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
Hey bro. DTOG, 18 females that is awesome, getting them numbers back up in the whorehouse . Your plants are looking healthy and that Moby Trip has excellent structure for an OD plant. Yea i'm probably gonna do a few bagseed with some known strains but still having a hard time on what else to run this year. Still have the Gluebreath just waiting on roots from the lastest round of clones, other than that got any suggestions? I was thinking about Sour Bubble, Sour D IBL, or maybe Ultra Sonya. I sprouted some Twisted Cookies and may do a few Cookie Snatch Badgers in the next few weeks. Termites messed up my OD season last year, so i'll be doing a lot of preventive stuff so hopefully the problem doesn't start this year. Very strange never had that kind of bug problem there and have been using it for the last 8 years strong (only took 1 year off).

Can't wait for your girls to kick it into gear during flower. Definitely fill those tanks back up . Take care 1

P.S. Looking at your avatar reminded me when I was at work yesterday 1 of my friends was geeking about rap music and he got stuck on the no flex zone song. He said they should make a meme with Terry Crews in a tight shirt flexing with a huge No Flex Zone Sticker on him then he started running around flexing and then would get sad when someone said no flex zone. It was funny you had to be there.

Ultra Sonya all the way bro. From what I've seen, it's cheese on steroids. Sour Bubble ain't no slouch either, lol.

Quote:

Quote: