Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > 9 sb

Thread Title Search
9 sb Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2014, 12:56 AM #1
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
9 sb

Got a camera now to show off 9 babies and all of these are at 4th week of veg plus 2 weeks of seedling stage. Under 1k MH 14/10 in 2 gal grow bags using pk's soil. Top right can see top of a 5 gal bucket with a towel dipped in it full of water trying to get humidity up with a humidifier bottom left.

have 3 plants with a deformed leaf. wonder if my light was too close. couldn't find any pests except for couple of nats flying around. so added a bottle of lavender oil inside just took the cap off and it smells.

and one with faded leaf. could that be light too close?

link to album if mislabeled any of the phenos let me know.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=58237

Last edited by Borderliner; 12-18-2014 at 02:21 AM..
Borderliner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:38 AM #2
CARE giver
Sour Bubble Connoisseur

CARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud ofCARE giver has much to be proud of
My keeper has the same deformed leaf as that third one . But your leafs are much fatter.

Last pic- it's either a trait found in the bubblegum lines showing thru here. Or it could be light bleach but doesn't look like it.
Hitting up Dans #6 and my keeper(s) with my stud male.

Elroys OG
A futuristic OG.
1.Searching thru Karmas OG seeds for a stud male.
2.Searching thru GHS SLH for a lemon candy mom.
3.Bring the 2 together and create something I've been envisioning for a long time.

*Elroys OG will be available to the community. Will need testers. Then they will be available at either Great Lake Genetics or Seedbay*
CARE giver is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 03:43 AM #3
Borderliner

Borderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud ofBorderliner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARE giver View Post
I have the same deformed leaf on my keeper.
Thanks Care giver. weird yea? haven't seen it on other sb pics posted here. The third problem pic leaf looks just like a few had on my last and first run which was diff strain.

My fan is pretty close to it wonder if that could do it?
b

Old 12-18-2014, 04:23 AM #4
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
sb can have all kinds of little muations and twists and turns, you my friend have some straight fire phenos, them giant dark leaves are a sign of goodness to come, enjoy man! They look good.

Looks like maybe a feeding of cal mag. Also I think maybe thrips brother.

You said you saw a few gnats. could be the older thrips that means they run a life cycle and the babies are eating on your leaf growth, the young ones particularly like the growing tip.

Thrips you can see with your naked eye. Or you can get a magnifying glass to see easy.

Or do the hillbilly thrip detection test.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=286602

Get down to them growing tips close and have a smoke and blow some thick smoke on the tips. If you see shit jumpin off or flyin away you got thrips.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 04:40 AM #5
Borderliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
sb can have all kinds of little muations and twists and turns, you my friend have some straight fire phenos, them giant dark leaves are a sign of goodness to come, enjoy man! They look good.

Looks like maybe a feeding of cal mag. Also I think maybe thrips brother.

You said you saw a few gnats. could be the older thrips that means they run a life cycle and the babies are eating on your leaf growth, the young ones particularly like the growing tip.

Tonygreen thanks for taking a look.

Cal mag was what I thought so last week gave them a dose and again this week. I followed pk's updated soil mix and been inspecting for bugs daily.

I get thrips on my mulberry trees and know them little bastards well. Sure does look like them but can't find any will keep looking. also hung up a sticky strip trap but no dead bodies to identify yet. Since putting in a bottle of lavender oil haven't even seen anything flying in the room.

Really enjoying the diversity of phenos of BOGs work. Great gear to work with.
b

Old 12-18-2014, 05:26 AM #6
Borderliner

some different pheno

looking like a "northern cross" with multiple tops growing up and around the main stem

one of the runts

another runt

my mutant that just starting growing more "normal"

another growing 4 tops "northern cross"

Old 12-18-2014, 05:27 AM #7
Borderliner

tall cornstalk

another cornstalk

stretching/branching

another stretching/branching one

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:09 AM #8
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Dude you got a room full of my favorite phenos basically. Yer gonna love em, they will frost fast and swell nice super tight buds and those will be especially frosty bro!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 08:05 AM #9
Borderliner

Tonygreen thanks for the predictions considering your grows that means something. Now just hoping for a good female count and inspecting and cleaning every day.
b

Old 12-19-2014, 05:36 AM #10
Borderliner

Not seen any more gnats but did see a tiny tiny white flying what I think was a thrip and the sticky fly trap caught one. Plan to pull out the plants and nail down a tarp over the carpet in my grow closet and ordered some spinosad. May spray the carpet first before the tarp then apply on the soil enough to soak down couple inches and spray the plants as well. It's a learning curve and all is good.
b

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61807

1 members found this post helpful.