What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Cannavore

Veteran
so is the mega hyped do-si-dos cut a selection from archive's dosidos? it looks like it must be right? i can't get a straight answer on IG.

yeah it's archives but other than that im not too sure. doc put out a couple different phenos as cuts but i dont know if any others are circulating as well.

Croptober

What about you Croptober? I can't remember if you have the 2.0 yet? Somebody should do a Cookie cross grow off with forum, 2.0, 3.0, Dosidos, Mendobreath and another famous one or two to see who wins in taste, potency, yield, bag appeal, ease of growing, etc. #cookiesorbetter my ass

Does Miles ever stick his head in here? I think he's running Dosidos and 2.0 right now

No 2.0 here. My cookie bar was set by the candyland so if it doesn't live up to that or better it probably wont be making the
cut.

Damn I miss this stuff...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so is the mega hyped do-si-dos cut a selection from archive's dosidos? it looks like it must be right? i can't get a straight answer on IG.

Im not 100% sure but I believe this is the cut from the norcal / house of meds drop. Ill ask my dude.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
What about you Croptober? I can't remember if you have the 2.0 yet? Somebody should do a Cookie cross grow off with forum, 2.0, 3.0, Dosidos, Mendobreath and another famous one or two to see who wins in taste, potency, yield, bag appeal, ease of growing, etc. #cookiesorbetter my ass

I can tell you that the 2.0 is better than the MendoBreath in taste, but is certainly no slouch. The MendoBreath is very potent and smells like raspberry gasoline cookies..... atleast thats the best I can do to describe it. It got me pie-faced yesterday.
For hours.

Croptober

I can tell you that the 2.0 is better than the MendoBreath in taste, but is certainly no slouch. The MendoBreath is very potent and smells like raspberry gasoline cookies..... atleast thats the best I can do to describe it. It got me pie-faced yesterday.
For hours.

Exactly! I tell everybody who smokes it that mendobreath IS SOME STRONG SHIT! Wasn't my cup of tea for taste but not bad by and means just prefer more cookie flavor.

Croptober

Just took clones and cleaned them up. Gonna let them chill for a day or 2 then flip. They don't look big in the picture but they're almost all 3ft +

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good crop....what a difference a few days makes eh homie?!
peace-T-

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice. I saw on IG somebody forgot their Mothership at the TLC oil refinery booth. They got lucky and dude got it back to it's rightful owner.

How are those OG seedlings doing

Croptober

Nice. I saw on IG somebody forgot their Mothership at the TLC oil refinery booth. They got lucky and dude got it back to it's rightful owner.

How are those OG seedlings doing

Saw that too.

I'm down to 1 Fire x Scotts that has yet to show sex, others were males... Ill snap a pic of it tonight.