What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
34073452.jpg

Reserva Privada too, in a crawlspace at least. Back from a couple of months hiatus. Now it's back to the hurry up and finish flowering scenario before the lease is up. Nobody else is familar with that one huh? I have kept things crawling along for awhile after getting gifted some cuts of Cali O, 303 Kush, and last but not least - GG#4! Thanks clone fairy! :dancer:

For anybody not familiar with the current setup stick your head in my old thread to get up to speed on the crawlspace.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=276125

Originally, I took cuttings off of the 3 plants and tried to get them to root. I was going to run some of all 3 but focus on the glue. I still haven't got the cloning bit down consistently, much to my frustration. I'm always tweaking and improving and I'm hoping to have some cuts this time 'round. Pics or it didn't happen right?

The lineup. - Back left, GG#4. Back right, 303 Kush. Front, Calio O

picture.php

GG#4 Again

picture.php

Last edited:

fatsack79

Woo hooo... Let the fun begin... I'll take a bucket right here if ya don't mind who dat is... Yeah, I remember ya lil jive ass crawl space :biggrin: ... Look'n forward to the show brother... :tiphat: -F.S

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
GG4 prior to any training.

picture.php

They kept plugging along and I had to get more heavy handed with topping and pruning to keep them in control in my small closet.

picture.php

The cuts from pruning that eventually never rooted and were thrown out.

picture.php

More growth and bushing out, more training to keep them in check. They started getting pissed and rootbound though.

picture.php

And the Reserva Privada gang that came in for backup after the cuts never rooted. After seeing what Reserva Privada can do with their hemlock that I ran previously I have high hopes for the Lucy, Mammoth, and Lohan seeds that I have. I have kept all the seeds at room temperature for 2 years and I got a 100% germination rate across the board! I wasn't expecting that at all but was pleasantly surprised.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Doomed cuttings/happy seedlings

picture.php

Get us in bigger pots!

picture.php

Couple of days later

picture.php

Potted them up to 7 gallons with soil that I mixed up SUPER hot. Pissed again!

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Who grows glue better then who????? Love the title. .. cant be better then me without bud shots.... been told my glue is fairly good.,,, lookin foward to 10more wks n some flower pics

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
A little more up to date now but still only December 1st. They are really taking off now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully some of these will root so I can keep the glue going.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Preflowers have started and the stretch is probably slowing down at this point now. Here they are at 12/10/14

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Check out this fan leaf that came off of this Lucy plant! Not even a foot and a half tall! These pics are from 12/16/14

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This morning before lights out. 12/19/14

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm loving how the glue is growing, growing laterally instead of busting through the roof. Perfect structure for this setup!

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing at the moment. Living vicariously thru threads such as yours... ;)

TheDank23

Veteran
Who dat? Who ther?

I'll be following along if ya don't mind. What are your cloning procedures? I just rooted a bunch of clones succesfully, wonder how you haven't gotten it perfected by now...

:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Who dat? Who ther?

I'll be following along if ya don't mind. What are your cloning procedures? I just rooted a bunch of clones succesfully, wonder how you haven't gotten it perfected by now...

:tiphat:

:wallbash:

I feel like I've done a little bit of everything. I've always used Olivia's clonging gel and just recently swapped over to Clonex. I'm hoping between that, taking bigger cuts, and using a razor instead of just pruning scissors will do the trick. To date I've tried using humidity domes and jiffy cubes, no heating pad. After that I got frustrated and made my own bubble cloner which I had the most success with, even though it might have been 50-60% success ratio - that was with straight water, no rooting hormone, and water heaters. After awhile with playing around with that setup I went back to trying out the dome again, originally with jiffy cubes and now trying rockwool currently.

On that note, I was going to throw away all the almost dead clones and saw that there were several with roots coming through the wool. I decided to try and limp these along if nothing else but also took clones last night off of the early flowering big girls again. I'll reveg GG if I have to, don't want this to be the one that got away.

tumblr_lesjh3yfHW1qchax1o1_500.gif