What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's my bike ? (GA's found his ride)

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Karma hooked me up with a pack of these a while back ,
I've been popping one or two seeds every grow and have selected this an my keeper

GA's bike

I plan to put repot her in a 50l pot,
I'll feed her on an organic diet and scrog her out in a tent.

Strain description
Taken from the karma genetics website

Where’s My Bike is a mix of my prize-winning Amnesia cut crossed with my selected Biker Kush male (HA-OG BX1). The Biker male changed the THC profile, giving it smaller trichomes. This one makes some crazy hash and could cause temporary blurred memories. Don’t park your bike too far from your smoking spot, as you might be asking, “WHERE’S MY BIKE?!?!”

Genetics: Amnesia(D-cut) x Biker Kush V1.0
Type: Sativa dominant Hybrid
Flowering Time: 9-12 weeks
Height: Tall
Yield: High
Release Year: 2013
Credits: Karma Genetics

As usual any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Great, going to germinate Where's My Bike in the New Year, so you've already grown some out before finding the phenotype you want to keep. How were the other pheno's of this variety?
Looking forward to see how your keeper grows.

Shizzlenator

Hey GA,
sounds great, allways nice to hear when somebody found a keeper :) But what is the "D-Cut" ? Never heard before. Do you know something more about ?

Greetings and keep on doing this great show

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Great, going to germinate Where's My Bike in the New Year, so you've already grown some out before finding the phenotype you want to keep. How were the other pheno's of this variety?
Looking forward to see how your keeper grows.

hey skunkfunk,

I found phenos heavy on both sides of the parents and 50/50
or 60/40 hazy og phenos,
Perfect if your looking a hazy og with classic taste.

The og doms ran between 63-70 days
The haze dom ran 65-75 days

My pheno is very D-cut dom with a og twist if taken at 63-70 days
I like to run her around 75 days for a real d cut taste and high and yield !

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey GA,
sounds great, allways nice to hear when somebody found a keeper :) But what is the "D-Cut" ? Never heard before. Do you know something more about ?

Greetings and keep on doing this great show

hey shizzle,

She was found in a standard 12 regular pack ended up with 9 female 3 male.

The D cut is a sister from the Hy-pro cut known on ic as core cut, It comes from the same seed batch,
They are very similar karmas cut is a little lower yielding but it has got a little extra sweet taste with better trich coverage.

thanks
GA

The Revolution

Veteran
Im not gna lie. Been seeing karma putting out dank for years, and I was def sleeping on em. Hopefully gna familiarize myself real soon with some karma trees.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

sorry for the slow update but she was just vegging out for the last 10 days or so under a 400w hps should be a mh really !

Wheres my bike (WMB) and 2 more clones

WMB Repotted 50l

Ive repotted the WMB into a 50l pot,
The soil has hydroton mixed in at 25% with 10% perlite ive also added 2inch of hydroton at the bottom and top of the pot to help with drainage,compaction and drying from direct light.

WMB scrog top view

WMB side view

The net is heavy duty and made for a space of 1.5m instead of the 1.2 im using it in,
Ill use some string in the next few days to make the net a little more tight and take away the centre shag.

WMB

The 3 clones are staying there another few days until I move them to another location,
I just plan to veg her until she fills the net enough for the flip.

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

quick update,

so shes been vegging away nicely over the last few week

WMB before

WMB after

As you can see she come along nicely the 3 other plants in the tent are now removed and have been placed into the vegging area.

WMB scrog

I put the branches back under the net again I will probably veg another day or so before I flip,
I will continue to train her until week 2 of flower and take off any lower growth for clones.

The plant in the corner is a stardawg but more about her later.

WMB leaf ( no buds yet !)

WMB top view

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

WMB top view

WMB leaf

PH 6.0
ppm 1000 (local water 300)

organic base
soil booster
enzyme
startbooster

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

quick update

so the two other WMB Clones in the shots before have been moved back to my vegging tent for one final cloning session

wheres my bike veg tent

WMB Clone 1

WMB Clone 2

wheres my bike repot

ive repotted the WMB into 18l pots of coco ill let them recover for 7 days before taking cuts,

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts