What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Cup. Mack style.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
After a quick flight we land in Amsterdam. No trains today so had to catch a couple of buses into central. I had arranged to meet Dr. P and
74G at Voyagers coffeeshop at 12am. As i arrived i could see them both standing there. After saying hello and a few joints we go directly to see Mr.Haze. (Amsterdam legend) He hooks up the Shoe and super sticky nepalise (from the fridge) this batch of shoe was even better than usual. Heavy eye crossing high but with the delicous morroccan taste. 10 and 12e/gram.

Then we march to the hotel.

mack 10

Veteran
After dropping off all our bags we head to Greenhouse (Red light)
Where we bump in DJ and the Dank Genetics crew! big ups!
Strandvasker and his lady, hi man! Then Karma Gen rolls up...
ooh weee!

mack 10

Veteran
as you can see Karma styled us out with a load of sick samples,
This guy knows how to impress. Respect bro.

remember i need some Karma shirts.

mack 10

Veteran
So now we hear of all the High Times drama, it's on, it's off...lol
what is funny is we saw the stonerbus take off full of people, i wonder where they went as there was no expo...lol
Luckilly for us Mr Haze had hooked us up with free passes so it didnt really matter to us.
if i had paid $250 i would of been pissed..
The only person i heard who got his money back was US Bonglord ~(from ACD)
Lucky dog

Off to many more coffeeshops, much bud was smoked and much beer was drunk.

mack 10

Veteran
On to Greenhouse and hook up with the Sublimator crew, glad to see Enrico free.
They destroyed us with pure kush (casy jones, lol) sublimator style, they had a new rig collab with roor, ice cubes an all. Me, 74, Dr P,Strandvasker, Italian crew, Austrian crew
(van hazeing) many ic heads and Dudes from the usa smoked up, every few minuets a dfifferent head would roll through, laiden down with goodies..
next True cannabliss rolled through, what was funny was he had 2 cookie stacks taped together...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts