What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crop King Seeds?

dannykarey

Nope.....Just checked out their site, pretty flashy.

Never heard anything about them, kinda interested to see if anybody has tried them out yet?

Danny

HiFiGanja

Nope.....Just checked out their site, pretty flashy.

Never heard anything about them, kinda interested to see if anybody has tried them out yet?

Danny

They sent me their sales package but sure if I want to get into that can of worms with seeds unless I was in Vancouver.

dannykarey

I emailed them and asked what GSC cut they use in their White Cookies cross.

Very quick response, they had this to say...and I quote

"We ordered the GSC back in Spring. Been crossing for 6 months.

She is ready to go.

Came from Cali to Europe. Now back to Canada."

That was the exact response, word for word......direct quote.

Maybe I didn't do a very good job of explaining things when I asked what GSC cut they are using/used for their cross?

I'll try again and I'll make sure to word my question a little better?

Danny

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask them who they ordered from...

Sounds like the BS response of a know-nothing.

Miraculous Meds

golden tree is running a pack of their blueberry in grow diaries I think. I think someone else is gonna run them, maybe browntrout, look them up by member names to find their threads.

gl

A patient was given their Cheese x Jack herer (feminised) and grew them in his yard. Huge trees......all hermied. So if you want some nice males buy their fem'd seeds.

knuckles

Veteran
I have seen that many times (backyard hermies),often times a light thats on a motion sensor goes on and off,all night,every night.Not defending Crop king seeds....just saying it could happen to many strains.....

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
dude this is icmag ?<. u know seedbay / boutique...... prob access to some of the worlds best seeds, fuck chop king , such weak shit , if u wanna keep it close order from cnd breeders.

TS

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
the pic they use for SSH is/has been used by more than a couple other co's...keepin' 'er classy ;)

blastfrompast

Veteran
They were given away as prizes at the Prairie cup, so a friend who won tossed me their Pack

I have a package of their Feminized "HashPlant" seeds (5) with a fancy dancy gold pin attached to the seed packet with me right now

Says they have been in biz since 2005

Flashy packaging. I might grow them out in the spring and put em in the back 40..but I don't think I will run them indoors.

Bmac1

Veteran
Could be the same guys running the online clone shop I just came across in Canada. The sativa selection of cuts includes the floral and fruity Bubba Kush as well as Purple Kush, lol.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
A patient was given their Cheese x Jack herer (feminised) and grew them in his yard. Huge trees......all hermied. So if you want some nice males buy their fem'd seeds.

pretty much all feminized seeds are like renting a thai hooker with fancy extra parts though.

even the most prestigious dutch companies have a few bananas on their feminized

EL ROBUSTO

I'm about 2 weeks from harvesting Crop Kings/Revolver.
Everything looks pretty good so far, nice fat, sticky, frosty, smelly buds.
No issues with their seeds here.
If anyone is interested I can post some pictures.