What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wots your best nute combo!

"HEMPEROR"

:dance013:
SECRETS TO YOUR :SUCCESS

Hey fellow growers i thought ide start a thread to give growers the chance to post up there best successful nutrient combinations, chems or organic! ive been seeing/reading more and more about CX additives and would like to know more of your personal nute regimes to help me and other growers to hit there best ever results. also if you think of any must have.use products then plz lets hear em, there are that many products on the market these days we cant possibly have tried them all. also ide like to hear of any so called snake oils lol wot products have you found to be far from they say they do and wot products are pure rip off,s?! ill start of with my best combo for the best results ive had so far! and also name a few products ive found are a waist of our money! and if you find a better way of using a product other than wots recommended by the maker lets hear them! Also any other talk relating to using any product feel free to share.. and only nice ppl should post here! thanx..
come on guyz lets hear from ya......:biggrin: ok

best base nutrient A+B , house and garden
best root stim , h+g roots excel
best pk booster , dutch pro explode
best multi vit ,green plantet Aussie tonic
benneficials great white powder and pm granuals
enzymes , canna
cal/mag , green planet
pre pm treatments , PM essence.

ide say the product i found to be the bigest hyped up letdown was buddhas tree pk! explode beats it by miles, i also found canna boost highly over priced for the minimum benefits gained,any carb or sweetner will do the same job, maybe even better!
well thats me, any of you guys care to share your secrets to higher yield and better end product! this is the place to do so!:tiphat:

Last edited:
P

PinkFan

excellent idea for a thread...here is what i bought for my first soil grow..

canna terra vega
canna terra flores
h+g roots excel
plant magic granuals
plant magic cal mag

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml per litre of water and up to 1.5ml per litre and I add Bloombastic.

Never seen a better combination of nutrients at an more affordable price, Canna make the concentrate so dam strong it lasts forever in my grows. :)

"HEMPEROR"

excellent idea for a thread...here is what i bought for my first soil grow..

canna terra vega
canna terra flores
h+g roots excel
plant magic granuals
plant magic cal mag

hey thats great bro and as its your first time using these products it would be great if you come back here and tell us how you got on with the nutes/additives your using! maybe someone that has already used any of those on your list could give you a heads up and idea on how best to use em! thanks for posting.........:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml per litre or water and up to 1.5ml per litre and I add Bloombastic.

Never seen a better combination of nutrients at an more affordable price, Canna make the concentrate so dam strong it lasts forever in my grows. :)

thanks mate dave for your input! plz let us know of anything else you find great or indead not so great to use! cheerz...:biggrin:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think root stimulants are worth the extra money, not even the H&G, people recommend all sorts of shit but the truth is that the plant will grow roots you know, veg out them and water more efficiently, I'd probably use Rhizotonic or regain a root if I was re-vegging but the truth is cannabis don't need it, if your pre-vegging for bloom rooms it makes more sense to add a weeks veg-time..

I never need root stimulators other than the Superthrive & Maxicrop which I already mentioned.

Z

zooty

In hydro

Vitalink A+B Grow (1.2-1.3 ec max)
Vitalink A+B Bloom
Calmag all the way through veg + flower until flush
Buddahs Tree PK9/18 once I start seeing bud development (but I am still unsure of this product)

"HEMPEROR"

In hydro

Vitalink A+B Grow (1.2-1.3 ec max)
Vitalink A+B Bloom
Calmag all the way through veg + flower until flush
Buddahs Tree PK9/18 once I start seeing bud development (but I am still unsure of this product)

thanks for posting zooty yeh i did a trial with 1 plant as i always do with new stuff! i barely saw any weight gains from using BT pk and i was also told it increases aroma! not so in my case but other ppl may find diff results!......:biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

Environment is key more than anything

Keep it simple on the nutes there's really no big secret

There's guys smashing it on here using 600ppm of cheap as ya like Jack's pro powder fert with no boosters added
veg+bloom thread is a good read also but that's not available in the uk

buddahs tree isn't that great

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maxing it more difficult to see whats wrong, the only thing that is needed other than a complete fertiliser is a balanced fertiliser like a 7-7-7 or 50-50-50 which is used when there is a deficiency, the balanced fertiliser will restore the balance to the media.

lets say you have a classic Zn def and your at week 2 of flower the crop is virtually ruined from not preparing the feeds properly but you can salvage the grow with a balanced fertiliser but it will never be what it could have been.

Canna and Cell-max make the best feeds from my past experience.

Z

zooty

Gonna phase out the buddahs tree 9/18 now completely agree with you lads absolutely no difference in yield or bud quality using it. If anything it's just ended up burning a few plants. In fact my highest yields have come when using no boosters at all and keeping it simple

Less is more with nutrients, a simple a+b and some calmag to tackle potential deficiencies is is all you need

Sorry to invade your thread hemp sir, but does anyone know what the best calmag line is? currently using the bloom one in a yellow bottle

"HEMPEROR"

yeh another 1 of the reasons i started this is my interest in CX product that a few of you use! i noticed that they CX do a full range and i wondered why only the additives and not the A+B base nutes? have anyone actually tried there base just wondering is all! im very interested in the pot ash and headmaster, wot are these products and wot do they do? cheerz.....

SativaBreather

Veteran
all the buddhas tree range is a load of wank
explode does give a sweet taste but i was very disappointed with it in all other respects
platinum pk by pm gives best quality
pk bulk by evoponics gives best weight
elixir steroids by evo seems to make things finish a week quicker and their cal mag also contains aminos and mollasses and is cheap too

the new h/g root xcel in gold bottle is supposedly shit now due to removal of certain ingredients

plant magic is my base whatever medium, their silicons for soil an hydro are the shit too and evoluition is the absolute bollox

triaboost from triplantanol is a staple too

great white for roots

optic foliar switch for curbin height and makin em flower fast

"HEMPEROR"

all the buddhas tree range is a load of wank
explode does give a sweet taste but i was very disappointed with it in all other respects
platinum pk by pm gives best quality
pk bulk by evoponics gives best weight
elixir steroids by evo seems to make things finish a week quicker and their cal mag also contains aminos and mollasses and is cheap too

the new h/g root xcel in gold bottle is supposedly shit now due to removal of certain ingredients

plant magic is my base whatever medium, their silicons for soil an hydro are the shit too and evoluition is the absolute bollox

triaboost from triplantanol is a staple too

great white for roots

optic foliar switch for curbin height and makin em flower fast

great evaluation cheerz SB! Yep not impressed in any buddhas tree gear so wont be buying those again! ill look into the triaboost if its a staple of yours i trust your judgement so ill trial that any links bruv!:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

Last time i did full hydro (pebbles) i gave green planet nutrients a try and i loved them!" specially there massive the buds were rock solid much more stinky than usual and taste was great as too was the crystal coverage! they havent got a coco range so not used it since going back to coco! my mate sam at greenspirit hydro keeps goin on about the new,ish gold label range of nutes! he says the boys are getting the best results ever down to the fact they have a seperate mg bottle that lets you dial it in! i also did well with the new AN connoisseur so may go with those but deffo them or green planet!:biggrin:

I haven't really found a full schedule I'm happy with I think house and garden coco a+b are by far the best I've tried.. Still use it now and the best root stim i think it's green fuse root I get white walls quick time in 60/40 not sure on bud booster tried loads just can't find 1 I think is a winner.. A friend of mine uses ridiculous amounts like 20 bottles in a mix .. Full an and extras plus pk 9/18 meta boost .. root excel might growth all at diff times and I think pretty much what the bottle says .. Goes against what I've always thought about only 1 pk boost at a time.. But the results speak for them self 12x 600w 24 plants he had 188 some hit 10 and others 6-7 multi strain 30l air pots bat mix.. Cud b the amout of lights haha but the plants r amazing I'll see if I can get a pic or 2

Latest posts

Latest posts